• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Shit, I finally seen how Daffney looks now and wooooo, she needs to do Suicide Girls.
She used to be skinny and annoying, she looks badass now.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Hi, guys
I miss talking about my women wrestling to you, and wow it's getting longer (the thread is getting longer). Great links, and will reply to this thread, more often.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Kristal Marshall is set to be apart of TNA storylines over the next month. She will soon become the object of Scott Steiner's infatuation. Kristal's husband, Lashley, will be wrestling Scott Steiner at the TNA Turning Point in November.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Kristal Marshall is set to be apart of TNA storylines over the next month. She will soon become the object of Scott Steiner's infatuation. Kristal's husband, Lashley, will be wrestling Scott Steiner at the TNA Turning Point in November.
Kristal Marshall? Really? When did TNA get her?

Member 1098

Closed Account
I can't wait for TNA tonight, I think it's going to be good. Just because they will show the results/who won at Bound for Glory, I didn't get the chance to see it.

Member 1098

Closed Account
TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that Awesome Kong was involved in an altercation late Sunday night during the Bound for Glory after-party at the Hilton Hotel in Irvine, California. A drunk male was insulting her boyfriend so she knocked him out.

"Kong pushed him and he flew like 15 feet," said one source. "Then he got in her face and she kicked his ass!"

jusnelldem

Closed Account
dammit,I missed it :(

I know she was my favorite. I was hoping when she was in the Diva search a few years back, she'd win over Ashley. Now she's the only one from that year still in pro wrestling (right?)

Member 1098

Closed Account
I was trying to find the screenshoots for Kristal, when she appeared on TNA. Every time, I try to find it, I can't get any results. :(

the hottest wrestler chick ever:

they're from a shoot from a couple years ago, but there are a few new/better quality pics here

Christy has done playboy before if you didn't know... Plus I met her once and she is very sweet and nice... Her best freinds are Gail Kim and Traci Brooks... Plus she said that she got her dad's ok before she did the shoot....:nanner:
She fine but I am a Gail Kim fan...

TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that Awesome Kong was involved in an altercation late Sunday night during the Bound for Glory after-party at the Hilton Hotel in Irvine, California. A drunk male was insulting her boyfriend so she knocked him out.

"Kong pushed him and he flew like 15 feet," said one source. "Then he got in her face and she kicked his ass!"
Kong has a boyfriend???:eek:

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Check out my blog-http://nellzinthering.blogspot.com/-for my top 25 divas of all time list.