• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would You Vote For This Presidential Candidate?

"I want to be the small business president. (Small businesses) represent American ingenuity and hard work. But we’re slipping. A recent global study showed that where we used to be one or two in the world in creating small businesses, we’re now 46. It should not take longer to start a business in the United States than it takes to start one in France!”

"I want to do everything I can to help make it easier for people to start businesses, cut that red tape … and really take a hard look at licensing requirements from state to state. There ought to be a sensible way to harmonize those, so that it’s not so difficult in some states to start a businesses and much easier in the state next door to start the very same business."

You know which candidate said this?

No. This candidate wants government to fund startups en masse. That is Hillary Bullshit Clinton.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Whose Campaign Is It Anyway?, where everything's made up and the votes don't matter.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It really doesn't matter if Hillary or Bernie campaign for classic democratic bills or would run on hardcore republican goals - Haters gonna hate. Issues, logic, things making sense don't matter. The both of the democfratic frontrunners are the devil's spawns.