• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you rather......

Wilderness 100%, I absolutely love sex but not under those conditions. Fresh air, wild berries, cool evenings and sunsets for the win.

Unless of course it was the females of my own choosing, then by all means the sex and more sex.

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member
Lol good choice ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think I am right there with you on my own "would you rather?" lol

I love sex, but 24\7 would absolutely kill me in a more brutal fashion than any grizzly on this earth! Death by sex?! Makes me think of the TLC show about sex-related medical emergencies

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The wilderness seems romantic but it's not, it's fucking hostile and dangerous. Being a fuck slave for others is bullshit, too. Your choices suck, I refuse to choose.

i'll have sex whenever i want and with who i want, it's my goddamn constitutional right!

Bigwarmload summed it up pretty well. Though shaving with a SOG Seal Pup would be difficult, and overly long hair would be a constant annoyance, dedicating every second of life to sex is just a little too extreme.

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member
Hey remember guys this is just fun and games NOT a serious question, so please just have fun and if you don't like the question... well then IDK what to tell you :p

Well being I love the outdoors and camping and survival I think I would take the wilderness route over the other being I do that sort of thing already.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I would chose the second one...just loathed being a sex slave though...Wouldn't hurt getting paid either and making women feel good...Oh great i'm a man wh*r3 :/

This is a tough one, but i think the whole sex 24/7 would be good, so long as i have time to get some hydration....lol!

Being in Australia, the wilderness means I would be surrounded by poisonous snakes, getting sunburnt by a scorching sun, gotta find fresh water constantly, try to catch my own food as I have no idea whats safe to eat and whats not, etc. Seems like a death sentence to me. OR I get to fuck, albeit 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and more to please others. Another death sentence I'd say, but actually like to please others and chances are I'd die with a smile on my face. So tie me up and do what you must I say ;)

Yeah, I wonder how many people here would actually survive in the wilderness by their own... People have weant off from the nature long time ago and become way too cocky about themselves with technologies. I don't think that would take even a week and most of the people would be eating grass from the grounds, trying to survive in the wilderness. But that depends a slightly bit also where around the world this wilderness is located... :doa82: