• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you rather......

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member
Being in Australia, the wilderness means I would be surrounded by poisonous snakes, getting sunburnt by a scorching sun, gotta find fresh water constantly, try to catch my own food as I have no idea whats safe to eat and whats not, etc. Seems like a death sentence to me. OR I get to fuck, albeit 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and more to please others. Another death sentence I'd say, but actually like to please others and chances are I'd die with a smile on my face. So tie me up and do what you must I say ;)

Omg thats is scary as hell and hmmmmm I would say screw it as well lol

Angel DeLuca

Yeah, I wonder how many people here would actually survive in the wilderness by their own... People have weant off from the nature long time ago and become way too cocky about themselves with technologies. I don't think that would take even a week and most of the people would be eating grass from the grounds, trying to survive in the wilderness. But that depends a slightly bit also where around the world this wilderness is located... :doa82:

Very true to this

I don't think I would survive very long in the wilderness But I don't think I would survive much longer as a 24/7 sex slave...
I think I would choose the sex slave stuff, at least i could dream of dying jusy like french president Felix Faure :

Faure died suddenly from apoplexy in the Élysée Palace on 16 February 1899, at a critical juncture while engaged in sexual activities in his office with 30-year-old Marguerite Steinheil [Faure was 58]. It has been widely reported that Felix Faure had his fatal seizure while Steinheil was fellating him [...]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Félix_Faure#Death

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Have to live out the rest of your life in the wilderness like an animal? OR Be forced to have sex 24/7 having to please others?

Question: This wilderness thing... would I still have DirecTV so I could watch my F1 races? Cause ya know, that would be kind of a deal breaker.

And I'll tell ya what's funny (to me, anyway)... all these guys took your question "forced to have sex 24/7 having to please others" to mean a woman. While they're *thinking* that it would be you in a pair of black lace panties and an open cup shelf bra (so now you know my taste in sexy wear) who would greet them, this is who would actually greet them. :D

HairyGuy.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Question: This wilderness thing... would I still have DirecTV so I could watch my F1 races? Cause ya know, that would be kind of a deal breaker.

And I'll tell ya what's funny (to me, anyway)... all these guys took your question "forced to have sex 24/7 having to please others" to mean a woman. While they're *thinking* that it would be you in a pair of black lace panties and an open cup shelf bra (so now you know my taste in sexy wear) who would greet them, this is who would actually greet them. :D

I stand by my assertion that her choices suck, even if she did neg rep me for it, I don't care. I'm right and I'll take your reply that you agree. It's ok though, I green rep'd her because sometimes I'm a great guy. :D

Angel DeLuca

I stand by my assertion that her choices suck, even if she did neg rep me for it, I don't care. I'm right and I'll take your reply that you agree. It's ok though, I green rep'd her because sometimes I'm a great guy. :D

I feel like you don't know how to have fun nor do you have a sense of humor. Its not like they are for real choices and plus its not like you even had to participate in this thread. I still stick to my bad rep of you and not being very friendly. Your allowed to have your opinion, but you are just being rude and negative towards this thread and everyone just having fun with it.

Angel DeLuca

HairyGuy.jpg

Lol hmmmmm I guess you could have TV if you went and watched it in someones trailer haha

xfire

I feel like you don't know how to have fun nor do you have a sense of humor. Its not like they are for real choices and plus its not like you even had to participate in this thread. I still stick to my bad rep of you and not being very friendly. Your allowed to have your opinion, but you are just being rude and negative towards this thread and everyone just having fun with it.

Awww, don't make a hasty judgment of me. I didn't attack you personally, just your wholly ill advised and poorly thought out choices for the question posed. Of course I know how to have fun and I have a great sense of humor. You should have qualified your question to only seek non-critical responses. At any rate, I humbly and sincerely apologize for giving you butt hurt, I should have known better than to apply critical thinking and analysis to your question and just took it at face value. However, if you look at it from my point of view, and apparently Rey C.'s point of view, too, you just might find that there's some merit to the criticism. Not that it matters, again, I humbly and sincerely apologize and retract my mean comment. I hope we can be buddies. :)

I must say that It's true, the question is not very smater than the classic "Who's the strongest : the elephant or the rhino ?"
It's not very different from ou dozens of "Who's your favorite : Girl A or Girl B ?" but it's different, funnier.
I mean we had topics way more stupid than that (ex : any topic created by Dino Velvet).

Angel DeLuca

Not trying to be a bitch or anything but this "would you rather" was suppose to be a stupid hard choice. But both answers suck I know this, but there is no need to state it the way you did. It is all fun and games. I mean really.... who in there right minds would EVER choose either in real life lol I just wanted this to be silly and fun not have REAL answers or ones that are just well rude. So sorry if I am coming off like a bitch but ........anyways FUN is what this was suppose to be. But I think I am going to stop with this thread and no longer reply to anything on here. Too many people taking this up the butt. :p

xfire

Not trying to be a bitch or anything but this "would you rather" was suppose to be a stupid hard choice. But both answers suck I know this, but there is no need to state it the way you did. It is all fun and games. I mean really.... who in there right minds would EVER choose either in real life lol I just wanted this to be silly and fun not have REAL answers or ones that are just well rude. So sorry if I am coming off like a bitch but ........anyways FUN is what this was suppose to be. But I think I am going to stop with this thread and no longer reply to anything on here. Too many people taking this up the butt. :p

So that's a no on accepting my apology?

xfire

No I did but I am over this tread now

Thank you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you that I was rude?

Why should she accept the apology of someone who has been rude in this thread meant to be for fun and not taken seriously.,.fun being something you seem to not be able to have.

Well that's up to her, White Knight, I was just fucking around, wasn't really intending to be rude. But that's ok, I realized I was rude and apologized. What else should I do to make it better?