• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you rather be stabbed or shot to death?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Stabbing would be waaaay worse than being capped. I'll take one to the head rather than bleed to death with minutes upon minutes to await the end. Surviving a gunshot is definitely a cooler thing than being stabbed and surviving, so getting shot wins all the way.

Eh.. cool factor? In the short term a gunshot wound.
In the long term? Stabbing. There's no such thing as an uncool stabbing. You bleed.. people know you've been in a fight.. and you get SCARS! Whoohah, everyone digs scars. It's like some badge of living that you dont have to pin onto a vest or shirt to show off. They see it, they know. Done deal.

But anyone can immediately ask you 'where were you shot? was it fatal?' And it leaves a crappy little scar. Unless you include shotgun sprays... exit wounds on high velocity rifle rounds.. the tumble trajectory thru the body.. the huge angry bruisings/blotchings you'll get from being shot while vested/protected, yup. Those sorta count for something 'cool'.

It depends. If I was shot in the head and died fast then I would choose that. I would want the one that was the fastes way to die.
Difficult to argue with that. If it must be violent, make it as fast as possible. If I had to choose a way other than sheer old age (i.e., well past 110 or even 120), I'd have to go with freezing to death. Perhaps with enough alcohol on board, you'd simply drift off to sleep and that would be that.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I'd rather get shot in the head after biting down on a cyanide capsule.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Would you rather be stabbed or shot to death?

Heavens what a query :dunno: . . . .ummm.... depends :dunno:

Oh yea, this is Scotty's thread, I thought that it looked familiar...

I stand by my previous post.:D

jasonk282

Banned
As someone who has been shot 3 times, I rather be stabbed. I would rather see my attacker comming and take evasive/counter attacking measures on them, then being shot from who knows how many yards away.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Being shot at sucks, though I can't imagine being stabbed feels all that good either.

I'd take being shot.

jasonk282

Banned
Being shot at sucks, though I can't imagine being stabbed feels all that good either.

I'd take being shot.

When you get shot it feels like 1 million match's were just stuck inside your body.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In light of all the gun-ban talk, I propose a question: Would you rather be stabbed to death with a knife or shot to death? I talked to a local police officer lately and he said that 1 in 3 cops that is stabbed dies, wherein about 1 in 5 that are shot perish. He was adamant about the citizens right to bear arms. So, if you had a choice, which would way would you rather pass?

So it's a given that I'm going to die either way, huh? Well, fuck. :helpme: I could get shot and die slow. I could get stabbed and die slow. I could get shot and die fast. I could get stabbed and die fast. :dunno:

I guess I'd go for being stabbed, cause he'd have to get close to me. That way maybe I could at least get some of my blood on the bastard before I died, so that he'd be more likely to get caught.

So it's a given that I'm going to die either way, huh? Well, fuck. :helpme: I could get shot and die slow. I could get stabbed and die slow. I could get shot and die fast. I could get stabbed and die fast. :dunno:

I guess I'd go for being stabbed, cause he'd have to get close to me. That way maybe I could at least get some of my blood on the bastard before I died, so that he'd be more likely to get caught.

Have fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a68-FEohdY :eek:

Well, since I am going to die anyways by one or the other in this "fantasy" thread. I will first get AIDs or HIV, whichever comes with the hooker I bang. I would then tell the guy to stab me. As he stabs me, I will hold him close, the blood in my mouth I will quickly kiss him spitting the blood in him and with my last breath I will say:

Enjoy AIDs, motherfucker.

A shot to the head with a .50 cal sniper rifle.

Wouldn't feel a thing!.