• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you rather be stabbed or shot to death?

Facetious

Moderated
In light of all the gun-ban talk, I propose a question: Would you rather be stabbed to death with a knife or shot to death? I talked to a local police officer lately and he said that 1 in 3 cops that is stabbed dies, wherein about 1 in 5 that are shot perish. He was adamant about the citizens right to bear arms. So, if you had a choice, which would way would you rather pass?

How about neither ! My thoughts will always be affixed on living, not dying.

Hand over your arms . . . off to the boxcars you go

ballistics ~ Click you favorite caliber Scroll down 1/2 way down the page

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would say stabbed, only because that means he/she would have to get close enough to me, that I might just have a chance at getting my hands on them. If I can do that, I may have a small chance at returning the favor before I die, and if I can do that, I can at least save the tax payers a few bucks prosecuting him/her. And I get my vengeance.

Having seen a lot (A LOT) of hollywood movies, where people are both shot and stabbed, I have done a lot of thinking on this very subject.

And my conclusion is this: NO THANKS.

I kid, of course. If I had to choose, I would rather be shot with a gun. The thought of the cold steel of a knife slowly going in through any part of my body, is just unbearable.

But what would be even worse, would have to be shot with an arrow from a crossbow. Have you seen those movies where soldiers are mowed down with crossbows? HORRIBLE!

i was stabbed once it wasnt fun wasnt nothing to major just a pussy would couldnt fight fair .

i would want to be shot like jane said quick and painless hopfully

Is this an argument to try and support the right to bear arms? It boggles the mind.

Maybe. Just open your mind, that's all. It baffles me that people can't comprehend responsible gun owners; in many cases, they are thought of a complete and utter wackoes. It disturbs me to think because America is a land where people who law abiding and good people want to own a firearm, they are stereotyped as such. Like I said, there is much land where the gun ownership is the highest, but there is never homicides. It doesn't take much to understand this. :wave2:

I never understand how people get stabbed in a fight...If a dude pulls out a knife, and you don't have a weapon of any kind i.e. bat, golf club, 2x4...why the hell would you stick around to get shanked. Run like hell. That's not as much of an option when there's a gun in your face. I always say if some punk ass pulls a knife on me, I'm sure as shit not going to let him cut me with it. My ass is outta there.

"I'm going to my car, get my other gun, and shoot everybody's ass"
..White Men Can't Jump

I never understand how people get stabbed in a fight...If a dude pulls out a knife, and you don't have a weapon of any kind i.e. bat, golf club, 2x4...why the hell would you stick around to get shanked. Run like hell. That's not as much of an option when there's a gun in your face. I always say if some punk ass pulls a knife on me, I'm sure as shit not going to let him cut me with it. My ass is outta there.

in my case i wasnt fighting i was trying to break it up i had my friend under control when the dude he was getting into it with pulled it out and tried to cut him him sliced my arm . wasnt a big deal besides i heard chicks dig scars

Spleen

Banned?
If I was to face an attacker who had either a knife or a gun, I'd choose knife, because I'm confident I could beat the living shit out of him... But if it was the case he was gonna kill me, I'd take gun because it's faster and less painful.

I suppose that would be something to consider. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have someone slowly slide a knife into my heart though.

This remind me of that movie scenes in saving private ryan, that scenes is always hard to watch.:(

Maybe. Just open your mind, that's all. It baffles me that people can't comprehend responsible gun owners; in many cases, they are thought of a complete and utter wackoes. It disturbs me to think because America is a land where people who law abiding and good people want to own a firearm, they are stereotyped as such. Like I said, there is much land where the gun ownership is the highest, but there is never homicides. It doesn't take much to understand this. :wave2:

Why do people carry guns then? (with the obvious exception of sport)

I'd rather be fucked to death by an overdose of Kimberly Franklin.:nannerf2::spin:

I'd rather be run over by a train... a mortallity rate of 100% and no lasting pain...

Guillotine is prefered.....but if I had to choose, put me in the sights of a Barrett .50 from 500 yds.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hmm... I'd hafta say shot. Depending on where the bullet hit/passed-thru.. I've got enough time to start a recovery effort/phonecall/bandage up.

Stabbing? Painful, invasive and messy.

Stabbing would be waaaay worse than being capped. I'll take one to the head rather than bleed to death with minutes upon minutes to await the end. Surviving a gunshot is definitely a cooler thing than being stabbed and surviving, so getting shot wins all the way.