• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you marry your in-laws?

Would ya, Could ya, Should ya...

• Hell yes, I've got the hots for my in-law

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Good grief no, what a disgusting thought..

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
non blood relitaves i dont think theres a problem there. its taboo for me i wouldnt do it. blood relatives i do have aproblem with anyone doing that.

no chance. never seen a sexy mother-in-law, always hear horror stories of massive over weight ones with hair growing out of moles. Oh and the nagging :scream:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Not married either, but some of my girlfriends moms were quite milfilicious.

I really don't like my father-in-law....so no.

Well, if they're you're in-laws, that means that you're still married, so that would make you a bigamist. :eek: :rofl: :1orglaugh

Nightfly said:
Well, if they're you're in-laws, that means that you're still married, so that would make you a bigamist. :eek: :rofl: :1orglaugh

i'm not sure...if your sibling is married then wouldn't that make their mother-in-law yours as well? if that's the case (and i'm not sure either way), then it's safe to bang/marry the in-law...safe being a relative term...no pun intended...

Nightfly said:

Good point!...
ok, ex in-laws?

tunsty said:
Good point!...
ok, ex in-laws?
ex in laws i think would be fine cause they would be EX inlaws. while they are with other family members(married) thats wrong. i know tons of people that have f***** there dads new girl cause she was hot and brothers/sisters f****** there brothers/sisters bf/gf

We had a dealing with a guy who's wife left him for his father. And his father left his mother, for his wife.

That was just plain wrong. Imagine, his kids will be calling him and his father, dad. I'm sure they (the kids) will turn out OK though.

Y'know I clicked on this thread thinking 'Who-the-fuck posted this sort of crap..?'

Then I realised it was me... :helpme:

☼LEGIT☼
I don't want to get married for a long time. Women just seem to evil to be with for a long time.

Then you bring in the in laws. No I'd rather marry a tree.