• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you kiss a girl right after she gave you oral?

Would you kiss a girl right after she gave you oral?

• Yes

Votes: 168 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
Other I drink her pussy juice and she eats my cum, that is a win win situation and each of us is happy.

StigHelmer

Closed Account
yeah sure - but my favorite thing to do is kiss her in the middle of the blowjob, for some reason thats when I always want to kiss a girl the most.

Hell yes!

yeah sure - but my favorite thing to do is Kiss her in the middle of the blowjob, for some reason thats when I always want to Kiss a girl the most.
Hell yes!
Especially while she's pulling up to Kiss me she wraps my member in between those DDs!

slowhand

Closed Account
Yep I don't see anything wrong with it.

No.....itll b like sucking on my own dick

You ever pause during sex to go down on your girlfriend/wife? If so, wouldnt that be the same as "Sucking your own dick" ? Its an orifice your dicks been in and your tonguing it, sounds like the same thing to me.

I would and I have, it's no big deal, it's me on her lips,not some other guy. She kisses me after I go down on her, hell she licks up her own pussy juice from my lips:thumbsup: I don't see the problem, if you are secure in yourself and your sexuality, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

I Kiss her all the time after she sucks my dick. But she hardly ever does that....

Why not? :)