• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you kiss a girl right after she gave you oral?

Would you kiss a girl right after she gave you oral?

• Yes

Votes: 168 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I do it often. I dont particularly mind any part of cum save for that tingly, tickling feeling at the back of my throat. Makes you wanna keep a water bottle at the side of the bed.

member006

Closed Account
dave_rhino & all the good good people:

:glugglug:

My 2nd post, tests pending. :crash:

A test and only a test. Had this been a actual post it would have made sense and forwarded you to a thinkable thought. We now return you to your regular programming. "As the Threads Turn" followed by repeats of the award winning Documentary "How Many Times do you Masturbate a day, using what media to stimulate you?" The in depth look at men and their habits and their need to share the information. 8 pm EST CC Rated:X

LL:angels:

A test and only a test. Had this been a actual post it would have made sense and forwarded you to a thinkable thought. We now return you to your regular programming. "As the Threads Turn" followed by repeats of the award winning Documentary "How Many Times do you Masturbate a day, using what media to stimulate you?" The in depth look at men and their habits and their need to share the information. 8 pm EST CC Rated:X

...and here I come on this thread thinking you had answered the question. :( ;) :1orglaugh

member006

Closed Account
...and here I come on this thread thinking you had answered the question. :( ;) :1orglaugh

OK fairs fair. On topic. I don't Kiss girls, but I certainly would however Kiss my partner after he gave me oral. I wouldn't expect him to go downtown and then act like I was to good Kiss him. :dunno: What sense would that make?

Yeah, I do it everyday. I don't see why it would bother anyone, because it's just a part of YOUR body, noone elses. Why would it matter, unless you dont shower regularly, in which case you probably wouldnt have a girl anyway.

No, I refuse to do it. But, I have cause sometimes I get head before sex and I forget where her mouth has been.

I would. I haven't received oral yet, but I'd do it. I dont care. If she's givin me oral, then I like her enough to kiss her afterward.