• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you kiss a girl right after she gave you oral?

• Yes

Votes: 168 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters

This question has been asked several times before in several threads now.

Damn right I would, I kiss my gf when my cum is in her mouth.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i actually love doing it. even if theres my cum in her mouth. it happened a couple of times this weekend (and last night!~). i was treated :D

dave_rhino

Closed Account
This has been asked before, but fuck it, may as well answer again...

Yes, as long as her mouth isn't full of my cum still.

And don't go saying i'm all uptight and boring, i just don't find it a turn on so why would i want to do it?...

Absolutely. If I'm all horny and worked up and a girl has just given me the honour of sucking me off then the least I can do is kiss her if she wants me too. Besides, it's my own dick or my own cum, what does it matter?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yep, I kiss my girlfriend every time after she swallows my load!

Of course I would. My girl "kisses" my cock - why not do the same for my mouth, where we really kiss? :tongue:

Laugh all you want. Each to his own. We do what we love and we are not ashamed of it at all. I love my woman being a whore, I wish she were the biggest whore on the planet, but a hot sexy whore who loves me completely and loves cock any way any how from anyone (within reason) and pussy too, works just fine for me.
Well, lets say we don't share the same toughts about these things...Personally I would hate my girlfriend having sex with another boy, but I respect your opinions.;)