• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
I guess i'd take a hummer from one if I didn't know she was swinging a hammer. If I found out mid blow.... I guess it would depend on how good it was :)

ok. so I found out my husband has a thing for shemales. He acted on it a few times and still gets off online to it. He was really mad when I confronted him and I was freaking out, now I'm trying to understand. Those of you who like shemales but consider yourself straight - can you help me understand. Do you think you're bisexual? Can you be satisified by a chick without a dick for the rest of your life? help me!

ok. so I found out my husband has a thing for shemales. He acted on it a few times and still gets off online to it. He was really mad when I confronted him and I was freaking out, now I'm trying to understand. Those of you who like shemales but consider yourself straight - can you help me understand. Do you think you're bisexual? Can you be satisified by a chick without a dick for the rest of your life? help me!

Sorry to tell you, your husband now has homosexual tendencies. He has a liking for men with bolt-on boobies. Its time for you to get your strapon out to fullfill his requirements.

I'd give the strap on a try, our sexual openness is one of things that bind us, so him hiding this from me was a slap in the face. he has a big problem talking about it, said he would talk but a part of him will hate me forever for making him talk. And there's the part of me that is mad that he hid this from me. And I have the negative thoughts - he exposed himself to a high aids/std risk, we used to laugh our asses off at jokes on Family Guy and the like (now Stewie dresses in drag and my sarcastic side has to bite my tongue before I comment how turned on my husband must be) I'm angry and confused.
Oh as a side note - I found this out because he stopped having sex with me when I was pregnant. I was horny all the time and we both moved our sex life to the web. I wanted to mutually masturbate and do other things together - but he wanted to hide and was very secretive about his activities. I looked into what he was doing online and found all the shemale sites.
I made a snide comment that he didn't like to have sex with biologically functioning females. Now I'm back in shaoe and acting very lovey-dovey....telling me I have all he will ever need. I'm afraid to open my mouth. All I think about is him slamming into some freak with their dick flapping around. Wondering if a shemale fucked him while he played with himself. wondering if he sucked dick.
I can see how someone could find a shemale attractive, but if you like women and don't like dick, then I'm sure you can find a willing women. My husband is hot with a big dick, mind you...it's not hard for him to find a woman without a dick to fuck him.
Hope someone took the time to read this and has some answers...thanks

Yes

Scarface7

Banned

I-have-The-weirdest-boner.jpg

I'd give the strap on a try, our sexual openness is one of things that bind us, so him hiding this from me was a slap in the face. he has a big problem talking about it, said he would talk but a part of him will hate me forever for making him talk. And there's the part of me that is mad that he hid this from me. And I have the negative thoughts - he exposed himself to a high aids/std risk, we used to laugh our asses off at jokes on Family Guy and the like (now Stewie dresses in drag and my sarcastic side has to bite my tongue before I comment how turned on my husband must be) I'm angry and confused.
Oh as a side note - I found this out because he stopped having sex with me when I was pregnant. I was horny all the time and we both moved our sex life to the web. I wanted to mutually masturbate and do other things together - but he wanted to hide and was very secretive about his activities. I looked into what he was doing online and found all the shemale sites.
I made a snide comment that he didn't like to have sex with biologically functioning females. Now I'm back in shaoe and acting very lovey-dovey....telling me I have all he will ever need. I'm afraid to open my mouth. All I think about is him slamming into some freak with their dick flapping around. Wondering if a shemale fucked him while he played with himself. wondering if he sucked dick.
I can see how someone could find a shemale attractive, but if you like women and don't like dick, then I'm sure you can find a willing women. My husband is hot with a big dick, mind you...it's not hard for him to find a woman without a dick to fuck him.
Hope someone took the time to read this and has some answers...thanks

I have never been with a shemale, but i can understand your husband, im geussing hes just really kinky like me, im 100% straight, but when it comes to sex ive always said id try anything, and being with a shemale is one of them, i do often have fantasy's about it, im sure your husband is the same but has had the balls to go through with it :p

Maybe one day i'll try it just to see if i like it or not ^^