• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
I concur. As a totally straight guy, there is nothing gay or bi at all about a little fanny sex with a shemale.

How many of you guys that have viewed the video clips in this thread felt uncomfortable at the fact that You Might be getting turned on? The ones that have screamed and yelled the loudest about this thread getting locked are the most likely ones. I just hope when you run off to the shower and throw your custard against the wall that you don't hate yourself enough to stick a .44 in your mouth.

I would say if you're sexually attracted to individuals with vaginas and individuals with penises you are, by definition, bisexual. Not that there's anything wrong with it, and not that labeling is important, but you should accept who you are.

Yup

Deuteronomy 22:5 - A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God

Romans 1:27 - In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Hell No!

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Deuteronomy 22:5 - A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God

Romans 1:27 - In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

But it's not a death sentence - this is:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 - A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed