• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
I'm guessing a post-op is not considered a she-male?

If that is the case I'd have to be in a very charitable mood or quite desperate to help him/her get off. Call me a whore, but 1 million pounds would probably do it.

Probably, if I was already there and worked up. I wouldn't go out looking for it though.

The audacity of some of the trolls in this board!!!! To think that is up to them to decide if they want to be with a transgendered person or not....what on earth makes some of you think a "shemale" would be interested in you to begin with???! And I insist, is no different than asking if someone would wanna have sex with a person of color or a muslim...the exception is that "shemales" are not been treated like human beings, with a recognized medical condition, but like objects that exist for sexual fantasy.

This happens so frequently, men treating transgendered women (so called shemales) like they must be wanting to get in their pants just because of what we are...when a lot of the time is more like ewww nooo, your not my type. Have you considered that just as disgusted as You Might be of us, we are of you as well??? But I guess is an ego trip....and actually, you should be proud if a transgirl accepts your invitations, even if then you reject her for her genitals. But by the question, I take that it means that if you meet a really hot girl and turns out to be a shemale....well guess what....those really hot shemales (not the truck drivers in dresses you imagine) already get to pick from the best of bestest. Living in NYC, I know the hottest trans....like gizel and jessica and they date the hottest guys most women go crazy over and most guys wouldn't have a chance with them....its amazing... and I guess well deserved for so much bullshit they have to put up with... :2 cents::2 cents:

Ha for those saying hell no, there's a high chance u could have had ur dick sucked by one. By the time u would realize u would be the on with ur undies down. I just find that funny!!!!!

The audacity of some of the trolls in this board!!!! To think that is up to them to decide if they want to be with a transgendered person or not....what on earth makes some of you think a "shemale" would be interested in you to begin with???! And I insist, is no different than asking if someone would wanna have sex with a person of color or a muslim...the exception is that "shemales" are not been treated like human beings, with a recognized medical condition, but like objects that exist for sexual fantasy.

This happens so frequently, men treating transgendered women (so called shemales) like they must be wanting to get in their pants just because of what we are...when a lot of the time is more like ewww nooo, your not my type. Have you considered that just as disgusted as You Might be of us, we are of you as well??? But I guess is an ego trip....and actually, you should be proud if a transgirl accepts your invitations, even if then you reject her for her genitals. But by the question, I take that it means that if you meet a really hot girl and turns out to be a shemale....well guess what....those really hot shemales (not the truck drivers in dresses you imagine) already get to pick from the best of bestest. Living in NYC, I know the hottest trans....like gizel and jessica and they date the hottest guys most women go crazy over and most guys wouldn't have a chance with them....its amazing... and I guess well deserved for so much bullshit they have to put up with... :2 cents::2 cents:

Blah blah blah , nobody cares what you think and you are the only troll on this board :sleep:

There are over a thousand of you on this thread voting 'Yes', yet I don't see too many owning up!? And like a previous poster on here says would they want to with the likes of the anti brigade? Methinks they doth protest too much.
'Lilstinker'
PS And yes I would!

That's why your rep is 0 and all in red.......because people care so much about what you have to say and find your comments very appealing, insightful and agreeable....:tongue::D

Still doesn't change the fact you are a TROLL , and I don't care if people agree with me or not lol...:dunno:

Accept it , not all people agree with you , but I have read back and you troll for disagreements , a simple question asked , you have had your say everyones seen it , so why keep trolling?

I had to laugh when I seen you calling people trolls btw ;)

Also I dont care much for rep points , I not interested in appeasing the masses , so I can get them , I gave an honest opinion & so has everyone else

DEAL WITH IT , instead of dragging up old arguements , your not gonna change peoples minds :thumbsup:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
There are more people that voted yes than no if you combine it with the drunk thing. Maybe I'm in the wrong place. Just sayin. I don't want to argue with anyone. So don't start with me.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No, I wouldn't. That's just not my preference. I have nothing against anyone who may be transgendered, but I think that a vagina is the greatest invention in the history of man after beer and pizza. If I'm going to have sex, we're using that particular part of the anatomy.