• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Only if my dad was throwing frozen tennis balls at me the whole time

yes i would as longas she is passable its all good and yes even if she was a bit on the uglyer side i would too
a shemale with a nice body nice size ass and tits yes i would have sex with her
and hey i dont want any one to take it the worng way i sleep with women to women of all ages =)

I'm pretty open minded, so I put yes, bearing in mind that I've never actually been in the situation of having to chose...

The way I see it:

I'm hetro, I get turned on by the female form, face body etc. Some transexuals fit the description of having the female form, so of course I'd be attracted to then and the fact that there is a penis involved wouldn't bother me. After all any man that's sat in front of a PC an jacked off, has had a sexual experience with the feminine form that only involved a penis right?

Also, since I'm only attracted to the feminine form. I wouldn't be attracted to a masculine woman, just because she had a vagina, it wouldn't make sense......

You have to think really hard about how you define your sexuality and how much of your thinking is just pure prejudice..

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Well, having sex with something that looks like a guy is probably gayer...

Or, coming into a "Would You Guys Have Sex With A Shemale" thread and saying shit like "Could you be any more gay?", just to try and sound tough so you could try and cover up the obvious fact that you were hoping that you would stumble across massive amounts of video clips that involve grown ass shemales stroking their cocks while getting their asses pounded by fully developed man penises.