• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
Remember the "pregnant man," Thomas Beatie? What about him? Born a woman and has female reproductive organs but otherwise looks physically male. Would it be gay for a heterosexual man to have sex with a person who, while looking like a man, has female sex organs? He is "in nature's eyes" a woman, but looks overwhelmingly like a man. I like GGs and TSs but I wouldn't be interested in fucking a person like Beatie. Even though transsexuals like him have pussies. And that's because he looks male and I read him as such, even with the female genitalia. I get what you're saying, but I'm just saying that this isn't necessarily a cut and dry, black and white, straight or gay issue.

Thats a pretty fine line. A person born one sex, but looking another is on no level with a shemale. One is merely playing the card they were dealt by nature itself. The other is surgically and hormonally changed to purposefully look like another gender so they can have sex with someone of the same gender. Dont give me that shit about being trapped in the wrong body, I dont buy that for a second.

If I were to take a guy, put him in a push up bra and a blonde wig, then proceed to ass fuck him, how is that any different from a guy whose grown his hair and had implants. Its a purely aesthetic change in both cases.

How can you continue to says its alright when the distinct sound of two scrotums bouncing off one another is echoing around the room!

I believe guys who fuck shemales arent gay exactly, but you are engaging in a homosexual act, either way you cut it. Again its the old saying, each to their own, but you wanna fuck a shemale and tell me your 100% straight, I dont buy it.

Thats a pretty fine line. A person born one sex, but looking another is on no level with a shemale. One is merely playing the card they were dealt by nature itself. The other is surgically and hormonally changed to purposefully look like another gender so they can have sex with someone of the same gender. Dont give me that shit about being trapped in the wrong body, I dont buy that for a second.

If I were to take a guy, put him in a push up bra and a blonde wig, then proceed to ass fuck him, how is that any different from a guy whose grown his hair and had implants. Its a purely aesthetic change in both cases.

How can you continue to says its alright when the distinct sound of two scrotums bouncing off one another is echoing around the room!

I believe guys who fuck shemales arent gay exactly, but you are engaging in a homosexual act, either way you cut it. Again its the old saying, each to their own, but you wanna fuck a shemale and tell me your 100% straight, I dont buy it.

Regarding the bold, I don't get what you're saying. At the issue's most superficial level, ignoring the psychological aspect you have dismissed, isn't a shemale a person born one sex (male) who looks like another (female)?

Gender Identity Disorder is a uniformly and universally accepted part of psychiatry. To dismiss it outright is, I think, misguided.

I don't argue that the look of a transsexual is purely aesthetic. That is precisely my point. It is a question of what the attraction is...I would wager that many guys who are attracted to shemales are not attracted to men who look like men. So what is the difference at it's most superficial level? They perceive the shemale as feminine. Let's look at female bodybuilders. Guys who are not attracted to muscular female bodybuilders are (presumably) not attracted because they don't perceive the muscles as feminine.

I don't believe I previously assigned any value, right or wrong, to the subject, but I will now. It's alright because anything between two consenting adults is alright.

I think this is a complicated issue, and one that we probably don't have the language to describe at this point. Attraction to shemales isn't gay in any traditional use of the word, but by the same token it isn't straight by any traditional use either. I don't know...my personal theory is that the attraction to a shemale has a lot to do with an attraction to androgyny. And androgyny is...androgynous :D

Someone doesn't change their gender so they can have sex with someone of the same gender. & the 'trapped in the wrong body' argument is true, but if you don't believe in that then there is nowhere to go further with this part of the argument. Either way as has been said whatever 2 (or more!) consenting adults want to do it is fine by me!

I would without a doubt. She males (some of them) are really beautiful. Use tranny material most of the time to jack off on those private times in front of the screen.