• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
But it's not a death sentence - this is:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 - A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed

I guess Jesus would be mad if I slapped her around. Not because I struck a woman but because I was too lazy to finish her off. My sin is Sloth.

C

cindy CD/TV

Hey Cindy... :shy: ;)

Hi there :(

This kind of talk/thread makes me very sad ... :crying: I don't know why I opened the thread because I knew what to expect. But still ...

Anyways, I hope things are going well for you, sweetie. :kiss:

Sarita is amazingly hott...I get instantly hard looking at her. :o

Is it weird if I voted "no" in this poll a year ago, but I'd vote "yes" now? And Cindy...were you mad at what I said? :X

C

cindy CD/TV

Sarita is amazingly hott...I get instantly hard looking at her. :o

Is it weird if I voted "no" in this poll a year ago, but I'd vote "yes" now? And Cindy...were you mad at what I said? :X

I don't believe so. But what comment are you referring to? :confused:

As a straight guy, I find myself attracted to the appearance of some shemales... The top half, but it feels strange that I get a hardon, even though I know it's not a woman.

Out've curiousity, I probably would have sex with a shemale and get sucked... Though as for returning the favour, I wouldn't.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
She's is so amazing, the perfect combination. I am so envious of her. If I could ever be even 1/10 as sexy as her I would call myself lucky. :bowdown: :yesyes:

Don't hide your light under a bushel! :mad:

I don't find her very hot. And she has ugly plastic boobs. The only hot thing is her pale skin.

On the pic I have seen you are way prettier than her! :lovecoupl

C

cindy CD/TV

Where I said I'd certainly have sex with Yasmin Lee...your facepalm just came right after that post lol.

Oh no, no, no!! :eek: That had nothing to do with your post. I put the facepalm smilie up after reading through most of the thread and reading all the terrible things that were said about LGBT people, especially transgenders. I was so sadden and demoralized I couldn't think of anything to type so I facepalmed it. :):angels:

Don't hide your light under a bushel! :mad:

I don't find her very hot. And she has ugly plastic boobs. The only hot thing is her pale skin.

On the pic I have seen you are way prettier than her! :lovecoupl

That is so kind of you to say, love. The compliment literally brought tears to my eyes (but the good kind!!), especially because I think Sarina is a pure goddess of the first order. If you don't mind, I'm gonna let that compliment light my face up with a smile for the whole day. Thank you!! :):):) :kiss:

Its a matter of shades of gray for 90% of people.

Like a free night with a shemale of your choice vs. $500 for choice of girl.

How much do you value the optimal over there are many other shoes that fit.

Absolutely, have you seen some of these girls? Don't know if I'd let her top me but I'd blow her and bang her ass. Variety is the spice of life and all that bs. Some men are just born to be girls I guess.

I'd do it. There's a ton of shemales I'd want to fuck. Kalena Rios, Bailey Jay, Juliette Stray, Mint, Moo, and a ton more I'm not thinking of the names of.