• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
or her

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted yes. because im bicurious, but i never wanna be without tits lol!!!

Barry1980 said:
119 people on this forum voted yes!!! What's going on?? :dunno:

Barry,

They're called "open minds" and without them this world would be a VERY dull place.

'fraid not.

ok I am going to be 100% completely honest. I really don't give a fuck what people might think. But just in case, kiss my ass if you don't like it.

I have gone though about 7 pages of this thread. Read some comments looked at the majority of the pic links. I must say I found myself becoming extremely aroused. Listen I am a very happily married man, and a 100% straight male. A person however, can't help if something like the though of she-males turns them on or gets them aroused. Does that make me gay or bi-sexual? I would think not. Just think it makes me very open sexually.

Here is a scenario for all these doubters and perhaps homophobes. Much like the one poster said about meeting this woman who was very beautiful and you are into her. She really gets your dick hard and you wanna fuck her brains out. Suddenly things are all hot and steamy and you are about to bust a nut and fuck this chick. Then you find out she has a cock. I mean seriously and honestly would you just lost that arousal? Honestly myself I would just say fuck it, you are into to this he/she, and who can it hurt. I would still ley them fuck me, and why not. Especially if its a one time thing.

Sorry thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

4G63

Closed Account
Freakybastard said:
this woman who was very beautiful and you are into her. She really gets your dick hard and you wanna fuck her brains out. Suddenly things are all hot and steamy and you are about to bust a nut and fuck this chick. Then you find out she has a cock. I mean seriously and honestly would you just lost that arousal?

YES!

I'd say not but for Post-op (or something spelled like that) transexuals, I'd have to be pretty drunk to do it. But I'd probably never find out she used to be a he.

********** said:
She males can be really fucking hot. What's the problem? I know they don't have any good ones in Blackpool or Southport :) but have you been to the Bois De Boulogne in Paris lately? :)

Fox

I've already explained my earlier post, please scroll up the page a wee bit till you see my sig.

Just to re-cap, I wasn't out to offend anyone, I was simply surprised at the high number.

Sorry if I upset anyone with my comment.

Freakybastard said:
ok I am going to be 100% completely honest. I really don't give a fuck what people might think. But just in case, kiss my ass if you don't like it.

I have gone though about 7 pages of this thread. Read some comments looked at the majority of the pic links. I must say I found myself becoming extremely aroused. Listen I am a very happily married man, and a 100% straight male. A person however, can't help if something like the though of she-males turns them on or gets them aroused. Does that make me gay or bi-sexual? I would think not. Just think it makes me very open sexually.

Here is a scenario for all these doubters and perhaps homophobes. Much like the one poster said about meeting this woman who was very beautiful and you are into her. She really gets your dick hard and you wanna fuck her brains out. Suddenly things are all hot and steamy and you are about to bust a nut and fuck this chick. Then you find out she has a cock. I mean seriously and honestly would you just lost that arousal? Honestly myself I would just say fuck it, you are into to this he/she, and who can it hurt. I would still ley them fuck me, and why not. Especially if its a one time thing.

Sorry thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Agree with u man:
All others, look at these:
http://www.eonsex.com/details.php?s...ges&custom=shemale&from=0&id=F0AC309CDF00EC17
http://www.eonsex.com/details.php?s...es&custom=shemale&from=18&id=3BB64BB263030D2F
http://www.eonsex.com/details.php?s...Images&tag=ladyboy&from=0&id=3F32B802DCAE5681

On Doug Stanhope's DVD "Deadbeat Hero" he's a got a routine about shemales. One of the lines that really made me laugh was him saying that "Hell, even if she was a real woman, I'd try and stick it up her ass, anyway, so what's the big deal?"