• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters

cuntlover

Banned
Smitty said:
The wonderful anonymity of polls.

This is even more anonymous because noone even sees your face or hears your voice.

And you can vote one way in the poll and say the opposite in the replies.

Makes we wonder how many of the folks with their Oh Hell No!" responses actually voted Yes.

Not insinuating anything, just thinking out loud. :)

-cs™

Rigth on,,,,That's exactly what i'm thinking. I always go honest because in reality the only opinion that counts is mine.Nobody knows each other here and no one knows anybody's faces , so why not cum clean about your opinions. I will respect way more someone that's honest on the board then some pussy actor saying all the big words and actually does something else.
We agree budy,,,,,,have a good day,,,:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
cuntlover said:
Rigth on,,,,That's exactly what i'm thinking. I always go honest because in reality the only opinion that counts is mine.Nobody knows each other here and no one knows anybody's faces , so why not cum clean about your opinions. I will respect way more someone that's honest on the board then some pussy actor saying all the big words and actually does something else.
We agree budy,,,,,,have a good day,,,:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
The reverse can be the case as well. Posters who vote No but come on and wax poetic about humping and pumping the well hung hottie. :rofl:

But a clarifier has to be added, when having sex with a shemale you must the pitcher and the catcher!

Tranny sucks you off, you suck the tranny off. Bugger the tranny and the tranny puts their schlong up your clakker! Hahaha!!

-cs™

cuntlover

Banned
Smitty said:
The reverse can be the case as well. Posters who vote No but come on and wax poetic about humping and pumping the well hung hottie. :rofl:

But a clarifier has to be added, when having sex with a shemale you must the pitcher and the catcher!

Tranny sucks you off, you suck the tranny off. Bugger the tranny and the tranny puts their schlong up your clakker! Hahaha!!

-cs™

Good point. I think every poll should be public,so that would solve the problem.Everyone would know who voted witch way. Less people would be voting on some subjects, but at least a real honnest awnser. Very good point my friend :bowdown:

Nope, most shemales I see have facial features like dudes anyway. In fact even 100% females who have male facial features Im not into. Im a picky guy though

Just Say NO!!!!!! Being Drunk is NOT an Excuse!!! The problem with people who think that its "almost the same" is that its "not the same"!!! I say this because I've heard a lot of stories about guys saying "oh what the hell" or "I was soooo drunk"

There should be a little birdy in your head, telling you that its a MAN WITH TITS! All men who prefer women over men find women sexy because they're WOMEN!!! Its not rocket science! Whatever you say, at the end of the day its a man acting like a chick - not a shemale, not a tranny, not some crazy half-breed of a human being - but a MAN who wants to be a women!!!

I dunno I guess I'm just someone who can't look at someone like that and not say hey, its a man with tits!

Reason I am posting here is that I recently saw a pic of a shemale on a smoking site i visit and got turned on, much to my surprise. So this made me wonder...

For me looks is mostly about a girls face.
So perhaps if she was hot enough I would get involved in some way, perhaps not shagging though. But I have learned never to say never.
I mean would any of you suck a strapon that Lanny Barby was wearing...????

But on the other hand perhaps it is a topic/idea that should be avoided lest being bi sexual is the next step....

Look at her , than vote

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: