• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you fuck Paris Hilton?

Would ya?

• Hell YES

Votes: 140 66.0%
  • Shit NO

Votes: 72 34.0%

• Total voters
she's ugly.... i swear... her face irritates me... and not in the sexy way angeline jolie irritates me... paris just plain irritates me... she has a horrible smile....

pitino

are you talking to me?
foxycougar said:
I think Hulkmania is just a mis-guided spammer...

i think the same too, foxy!

Tell ye's somethin' lads. I'd love to nibble on her arse pubes. She could fart into my face all day long, any spatter being a bonus.

Oh my, jizzed awready! :eek:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
RICurler said:
Tell ye's somethin' lads. I'd love to nibble on her arse pubes. She could fart into my face all day long, any spatter being a bonus.

Oh my, jizzed awready! :eek:

Hmm. You and Hulkamania should tag-team on Paris.....

om3ga said:
Hmm. You and Hulkamania should tag-team on Paris.....

I have nothing to do with that Zenit scum. He is what I call a set of ring stinging copper bullets and gravy.

I will never forgive him for that ropey bitter. :mad: :mad:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
RICurler said:
I have nothing to do with that Zenit scum. He is what I call a set of ring stinging copper bullets and gravy.

I will never forgive him for that ropey bitter. :mad: :mad:

I was going to ask what Hulkamania has in common with a news agency that specializes in following the activities of the Pope:

http://www.zenit.org/english/

But I think I'll walk away from this thread instead..........bye!

:wave2:

I'd rather fuck her sister, but who am I to be picky. I mean, why would I punish Paris, just because I prefer her sister... that would be unfair to Paris...

Seriously, I'm joking... it would be my pleasure to have sex with her... SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!

Yes I would put my Eiffel tower in Paris, not more. No talk, No post-sex chat, nothing. Just Cum and run!!! I don't think she's a pleasant person.

She couldn't pay me to do her. Oh, there are things that are not fake about her. The stupidity, the way she is completely out of touch with reality, the fact that she is so spoiled that she thinks she owns the world, and the way she makes you feel sorry for the little dog she carries around. That's real. Her mother and sister I am not to fond of either.

foxycougar said:
Like anyone would get her money just by fucking her.....her family wouldn't have any money left if she gave it out for that!

I had to take a break to stop laughing from that one. :rofl: