• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you fuck Paris Hilton?

Would ya?

• Hell YES

Votes: 140 66.0%
  • Shit NO

Votes: 72 34.0%

• Total voters

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Adri said:
If you want to fuck her?? for just 30 minutes or something.......
Just bangbang, no IQ test's, not the meaning of life. Forget her attitude.....

What the hack, I'll do it. :glugglug:

Perhaps I'm showing my age these days, but I prefer having sex with someone I like, period.

Paris Hilton just doesn't interest me. Correction - I find her annoying, obnoxious and generally a royal pain. End of story.

om3ga said:
Perhaps I'm showing my age these days.
This ain't said without a reason. I'm curious now. You sound like a senior.
:glugglug: But please, no hard feelings.

comanduc said:
No, she does nothing for me. But, if she walked up to me, took off all her clothes, started su....Yeah, I'd hit it!

my thoughts exactly...never been into skinny chicks with corners instead of curves but i saw the video...she gives decent head... :bowdown:

foxycougar said:
Nope....I'm still wondering what species she is...

No! :jester:

Frank Zappa once sang, "Ladies you can be an asshole too, just because you pretend, you ain't got one on the bottom of you"!*

* from the song, "Broken Hearts are for Assholes".

om3ga said:
Perhaps I'm showing my age these days, but I prefer having sex with someone I like, period.

Paris Hilton just doesn't interest me. Correction - I find her annoying, obnoxious and generally a royal pain. End of story.

Oh jeeze! I missed your post, my thoughts exactly! :thumbsup:

AFA

om3ga

Adri said:
This ain't said without a reason. I'm curious now. You sound like a senior.
:glugglug: But please, no hard feelings.

None taken. And I'm a forty-something (who apparently looks younger, so I've been told).....

om3ga

Last edited:
I don't think some of the young people understand us old fogeys. You see, when a male gets older, his testosterone levels decrease, and suddenly he starts thinking with his brains instead of his balls. So while Paris Hilton may be relatively attractive, her "stupid spoiled whore" (quote from Southpark) attitude is an immediate turn off.

This isn't meant to put down young people, mind you. You see, with age and decreased testosterone comes hair loss, tooth decay, and a need for doctor prescribed supplements for... male enhancement.

Heh... not that I'd ever need something like that... :anonymous

:)

wlfman812 said:
The question isn't do you like her...would you like to have dinner or a conversation with her...do you respect her...it's would you FUCK her?

Heck yes!

For me, for the later to happen all of the former would have to be true. If it is just a matter of pleasure, I can get that from my hand. I don't even find her attractive.