• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you Eat this for $1 Billion Dollars?

For a billion dollars? Hell yes I'd eat that crap. I'd eat a helluva lot worse than that for a billion dollars.

For a billion dollars, I'd eat the peanuts out of a Ron Jeremy groaner dump.

For a billion dollars? Hell yes I'd eat that crap. I'd eat a helluva lot worse than that for a billion dollars.

For a billion dollars, I'd eat the peanuts out of a Ron Jeremy groaner dump.
EWWWW!! :1orglaugh hahaha

My mind says YES but my stomach says FUCK RIGHT OFF.

This reminds me of a show I saw one time on TV. It dared people on the show to do stuff and they'd win like 50k or something if they did it. One thing was someone had to put this big assed hairy spider in their mouths (all defanged and stuff or whatever so it was safe). And they had to close their mouths with the spider in it. And had to keep the mouth closed for I think it was one minute or 30 seconds, not sure which, but no one on the show took up the challenge. And I don't fucking cunting well blame them either!. I'd rather attempt to bum rape Chuck Norris than do that and I wouldn't fancy trying that either to be honest (it would probably end up a role reversal thing due to who it was) but there you go.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
I would definitely try it, imagine having that amount of money!

DR. B

Closed Account
For a billion dollars? Fuck yeah I would. For those that say they wouldn't, that money isn't everything, LOL!!! Fucking morons. By all means, tell the bankers, the creditors, your landlord, the university you would love to send your children to, the supermarket manager, the hotel manager, the health insurance agency, tell them that "money isn't everything"

LOL!!!!

"How did you get a billion dollars Dr. B?"

"I ate some fucking bugs, and I'll do it again for a billion more!"

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Looking at that shit I don't see anything disgusting. I see $1 billion.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Drink, sauce.... Anything goes as long as you eat it?

I'd give it a go. I'll try anything once.

That's what she said! :D :tongue:

would eat that for less, really its all in your head.

Why eat it for less if you're offered more? :rolleyes:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I'd eat your shit for a billion dollars. So, yes, I could handle some bugs.

Yeah, I would. I've actually been curious to try the fried scorpions for some time now.