• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Re: Worst movie of all time

Get Shorty! I actually walked out of the theater when this first came out. It was horrible. I thought I would give it another chance this past summer by watching it on DVD. NO different. I turned it off to before even finishing it. It was pointless and going no where.

I love that movie!

One of the worst movies I have ever seen was called "S.I.C.K." I watched it like 5 years ago, it was one of those movies in the video store where they only had one copy of it on the shelves. Should have known that it was bad, hahaha. Anyways it was horrible, shitty story, looked like it was filmed on a handheld camera and the gore was just terrible. Like one decapation scene, and the person basically was a manniquin and got its head chopped off, talk about no special effects. Either way it was really bad, but you can't expect much more from a low budget horror movie. Probably not the worst movie of all time, but it was really bad...

I remember somebody put a list together a few years back of the worst movies as least as they saw it.I think the top two worst from them were "Robot Monster" and "plan 9 from outer space".Actually I think both of those fall into the category of so bad theit good lol.I like a lot of the 50s sci-fi flicks even the cheapo's.But for an actual bad movie I would nominate a movie called "Jet Pilot" with John Wayne and Janet Leigh who plays a russian/commie female jet pilot with Duke the American pilot she falls for.While this may not be new movie and some may not know it remember you did ask for "worst of all time".:rolleyes:

"The New Guy"... gives me shakes just thinking about it... for some reason Eliza Dushku was in it.. and her hot ass provided the only watchable portions

But her ass would in fact make it NOT the worst movie ever. "BAttlefield Earth" had no hot ass in it. Just John Travolta.

H

1.) Pi (3.14)
2.) Royal Tenenbaughs
3.) Soldier

Napoleon Dynamite. The best part was the use of meals for the opening credits. The rest of it was so stupid that I wanted to bash my head against a wall by the end of it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

I just saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby...TERRIBLE. It was one of the top 10 least funny "comedies" I have ever seen.

thats because Will Ferrell is not funny. In fact you could just about put most of the SNL actors in the same category.

member2013

Closed Account

Open Water, or National Treasure: for more recent ones.

Johnny Mnemonic, or Book of Shadows: Blair Witch Project 2: for older ones.

anything with early Keanu Reeves in it other then the bill and ted series and point break. even though his acting is terrible in point break., the movie gets salvage points for Gary Busey

member2013

Closed Account

anything with early Keanu Reeves in it other then the bill and ted series and point break. even though his acting is terrible in point break., the movie gets salvage points for Gary Busey

Hahaha, Can you imagine Nicky Cage and Reeves in the same movie? :1orglaugh :sleep: :eek:

We would witness an orgy, of wooden dialogue.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

Too many qualify. But one film I hated was Caddyshack 2. What a slap in the face to the great first film.:crying:

Next was a god awful piece of explosive cow diarrhea. and it wasn't just nick cages fault. just cause you know when someone is going to shoot at you, doesn't give you the super speed needed to dodge a bullet