• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Re: Worst movie of all time

28 Days Later, god that was boring.

Any movie that features Eddie Murphy. :sleep:

By the wording of that post, I must assume you have seen every single movie he has done? In fact, anyone that makes a post saying ""Anything *CELEBRITY'S NAME HERE* has done" and they have not seen all of that person's movies, your opinion is invalid.

Funny thing is I really want to see 28 Weeks Later, although I disliked the original, tut!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

dude wheres my car

apollo 13 watched it so many times i hated it

walking tall i think its called the movie wit the rock and his hellish stick of doom

Invasion of the Neptune Men
Prince of Space
Jaguar Man
Horror of Party Beach
The Mole People

A few "classics" of MST3K

dave_rhino

Closed Account

Pirates 3 come's pretty god damn close.

What a load of shit.

The only decent bit was Jack going mental by himself in Davey Jones locker.

member2013

Closed Account

Next was a god awful piece of explosive cow diarrhea. and it wasn't just nick cages fault. just cause you know when someone is going to shoot at you, doesn't give you the super speed needed to dodge a bullet

At least Nicky Cage is funny to watch in an unintentional way – now James Dean, there has to be the most overrated actor of all time, in my estimation. Sorry if I offend anyone. What an excessive disappointment - with all the hype.

Invasion Earth: The Aliens Are Here (1988)

It's like MST3K, without the commentary.

Sahara.

Everything about it was ridiculous. Music, story, effects. Flawed from the get go. Handcuffs disappear off wrists. Helicopters approach silently. Pickup truck beds attached with two screws slide off and no one notices. Shooting from a moving car to blow up sticks of dynamite you couldn't possibly see. Just blow something up and have your leading man smile and it's all good. An Indiana Jones, wanna, wanna, wanna be.

Just shows what Hollywood can do when it runs out of terrible ideas.

titanic and pearl habour both suck beyond belief

Pearl Harbor certainly rates up there with famous no talent stars, with ridiculous stories, dialog and minute to minute stupidity. Did you ever see the side of a ship up close? It's dirty. Would you steal a Police launch to take your GF up rickety scaffolding 100 feet in the air in total darkness because it's romantic? :rolleyes:

dave_rhino

Closed Account

Yeah Pearl Harbour was pretty damn awful.

The only scene I like is where the bomb drops onto the ship, purely for cinematic value. I think I was asleep through the rest of it.

Yeah Pearl Harbour was pretty damn awful.

The only scene I like is where the bomb drops onto the ship, purely for cinematic value. I think I was asleep through the rest of it.

I know, that was the high point of the film and in the trailers.

I liked when Cuba Gooding Jr. started spraying the machine gun at the ship docked next to him. Must have killed 40 sailors. :jester:

Pearl was a good film, call me a homo but the part where the nerdy guy hears her GF is dead almost got me into tears.

Eyes wide shut sucks donkey balls.

Thread should be "movies you dont like" cause noone seems to agree and most movies posted here were good/medicore.

*Michael Bay movies suck* you saying it cause trey parker and matt stone thinks so, he does pretty good action films for the masses.

"Bad Taste", directed by Peter Jackson

So awful you have no choice but to watch it to the very end.

Or, "Grind", a pop culture/skater movie released in 2003 that tried to redeem itself and failed miserably for almost two hours.

"Bad Taste", directed by Peter Jackson

So awful you have no choice but to watch it to the very end.

Or, "Grind", a pop culture/skater movie released in 2003 that tried to redeem itself and failed miserably for almost two hours.

bad taste is a brilliant film, i just think you are not intelligent. the movie has and is noted for excellent pacing and narrative storytelling. it's not for you but technically it's not a bad film.

Epic Movie. That is a horrible horrible film.

And apart from Transformers, Michael Bay's films are pretty bad, not all are unwatchable but there are way more seriously bad stuff than his.

The Departed. Seriously lame Hollywood version of an amazing HK film.

Jack Nicholson stars in his own film
Ray Winstone - WTF!
Leo - undercover cop? You gotta be shittin' me!
Matt Damon - undercover crook? Hahahahahaha
So many people get shot in the head near the end I couldn't stop laughing!

It's the most suspense-free, tension-free, emotion-free, Oscar winning piece of shit I've ever seen!