• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Re: Last bad movie you saw

no way! thats a good movie and i dont care what anybody says. now when i read your post, i thought it was this. :rofl:

that does fit the thread much better...When I mentioned HD+MM, I didn't mean to besmirch it by putting it on a bad movie thread...I just mentioned it because when I hear "Mickey Rourke" I will always picture him as Harley Davidson.:D

Flight of Fury starring Steven Seagal, priceless moments:

SS can fly a top-secret stealth bomber with no training
SS can fire a AK-47 one handed.
SS's escape from prison
A completely random lesbian scene
The fact that this is a rip-off of Stealth Fighter

Harry Potter...the latest one....and vancany...i dunno im just not in the the Harry Potter movies...heahea

The last bad movie I saw was Knocked Up. I kept thinking "What the hell am I doing in this theater watching this." However I actually liked I Know Who Killed Me. I thought it was pretty good.

Thrill...don't ask!...just...don't.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

yeah

Re: Worst movie of all time

I completely forgot about The Last Slumber Party. That has to be the most awful movie ever made. We saw that knowing to expect a piece of shit on celluloid. However, it was sooooo funny. For some reason, the funniest part was the scene where one of the girls was outside and the killer was on her porch. He goes inside the house AFTER the girl turns around and walks back up the porch. Yet, miraculously for the killer, she doesn't see him even though he's right in front of her. My friends and I laughed for 10 minutes straight and ended up rewinding that many times. My friend's mom kept walking out of her bedroom b/c his dad was getting pissed b/c he kept waking up due to all the laughter.

Runner up for worst movie is Manos: The Hands of Fate. What an abomination that was. The only way it can be watched is by listening to the MST3K bots rip on the movie. I think it's impossible to watch it without the bots. The director truly deserves to strapped to a chair Clockwork Orange Style and forced to sit through that intolerable garbage for at least a decade. It's an appropriate punishment for unleashing such a plaugue upon the earth.