• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

Spiceworld! :uohs:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I get that it's art, but Sergio Leone is the worst director since Edward Wood. I know he did all the Eastwood stuff, but it's taxing to watch: all the enhanced background sounds and repetitive camera shots. I watched--or tried to watch--his 1968 movie Once Upon A Time In The West. Fifteen minutes of watching Jack Elam try to shoo a fly off his face while a train kept whistling in the background? Leone was like a bad Ingmar Bergman.

These are silly tearjerkers for the simple-minded.

If you want to see decent holocaust movies watch Lumet's The Pawnbroker or Lanzmann's Shoah.

My taste in movies differs from the majority of people on here, mainly because I have seen more and different things in my life than you have.

That has nothing to do with my nationality. It's more a matter of cultural pessimism. Polemically spoken: All movies since the Seventies have been shite

Were on the same page here."Saving Private Ryan" is hardly IMO one of the great war movies.I will take "All Quiet on the Western Front","Paths of Glory" ,"Patton","To hell and back",and countless others before it.
Movies and actors are not nearly as good now as they were as you say from the 70s back.But then again I feel that way about music as well so maybe its just a generation gap thing.:dunno:

PS: But I would not call Saving Private Ryan a worst movie just not a great one.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Were on the same page here."Saving Private Ryan" is hardly IMO one of the great war movies.I will take "All Quiet on the Western Front","Paths of Glory" ,"Patton","To hell and back",and countless others before it.
Movies and actors are not nearly as good now as they were as you say from the 70s back.But then again I feel that way about music as well so maybe its just a generation gap thing.:dunno:

PS: But I would not call Saving Private Ryan a worst movie just not a great one.
SPR was a great flick. And a great war flick. But sorry, Mr. Spielberg. The Longest Day was the best D-Day film ever made.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0248640/

"Run for the money" aka "Hard Cash"

Worst piece of shit I've ever seen. It was £1 in Virgin so I thought "why not". It had good actors so I figured it couldn't be too bad.

Worst acting, worst action, plot make little sense. Two of the worst chase scenes and the worst sex scene.

And what makes it even more unbelievable is that it stars Val Kilmer, Daryl Hannah and Christian Slater. These guys used to be big names! How they thought this was going to be a good film I have no fucking idea.

It only got released in Spain and Russia and only made $114,311. 0% on Rottentomatoes.

You guy don't know a bad film until you have seen this.

My life feels more pathetic just having watched it :(

The Great American Snuff Film

I got through 3/4 of it before i had to turn over, its a run of the mill crappy cheap horror film with the worst acting I have ever seen.

/fixed.

;)

I know it's just your opinion that 2001 sucked, but usually the only people that don't like it are the ones who can't understand it.

I might be wrong, and maybe it is really shit... But number 79 on Imdb's top 250 list tells me it isn't.

Anyone that uses IMDb [poll results] as a reference to how good a movie is loses respect. I have been on IMDb for about five years now and I have seen that it is not a site in which it's polls should be used to try and win a debate with. The movie IS a POS. The polls on there ARE WRONG. They are not accurate. Nice try though. Look at all the Resident Evil movies and the Alien vs Predator movie and other movies of the same caliber, tell me they deserve their score they have. When infact movies such as the Phantasm series and MANY MORE are way lower. Better movies but voted for by your average joe clown that wouldn't know class if it came flying through the air and fucked them in the face.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Batman & Robin.

I was unlucky enough to see it on my tv about two hours ago. My eyes and ears just stopped bleeding. Like they said on Robot Chicken, Joel Schumacher is history's greatest monster!

Anything with Hulk Hogan in it. I got dragged along to see Teeth when that was in the cinema, absolute shite. The only time I've ever gone to sleep in a cinema. Also any of that Star Treck cack.

Vim Fuego

Banned
Without a shadow of doubt "Conan The Barbarian" closely followed by Conan The Destroyer".

I once had to sit through both films back to back and was very close to slitting my wrists afterwards.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Top Gun was overrated. The fighter jet scenes were about the only things worth seeing. The characters were stupid. The plot was stupid. The dialogue was horrific.