• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

Trailer park of terror, or something like that like.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
all those b-flick horror moives blow (chould have saved you a ton of time)

and while im on it all the moives that have been re-made more then three times over.

time for the moive maker's to come up with some new idea's instead of reventing and old formatt to make it a big ass money cash grab boring as fuck im sick of it really. WTF???

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Forgiving The Franklins--Came out two years ago and the critics loved it. Hmmm....This ultra-religious family has a backward epiphany during which they meet Jesus after an accident, causing the parents and son--but not the daughter--to lapse into crazy sexual behavior. I guess it's a morals lesson. Or a look into insanity. Either way it sucked. Lots of unknown actors. Kudos to Teresa Willis who plays the mom. I haven't seen so much FFN from a single actress in a single movie before. All this and this is the first thing she's done since an appearance on Moonlighting almost twenty years ago. :confused:

Phantasm. Ads said if this doesn't scare you, you are already dead. I laughed through most of the shite.

Phantasm is great! One of the most original horror films ever made. Part II is awesome, pt. III is meh, and the last one sucked dead balls.

But, anyways the worst film I saw recently was the new indy. I think it is even worse than clone Wars!

Gremlins 2, followed by the Star Wars Prequels (with the first one being the worst of the 3)