• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

Man, some of you guys are really picky. Seriously, 88 Minutes as the worst movie you've ever seen? Meet the Parents? Come on...

The Godfather? Really? I'm not giving you shit here, I really am shocked by that. Any reason why?

I was bored to hell and I just didn't find it interesting at all so I turned it off and never watched it again. Even now I can't sit through 5 minutes of it. I know millions of people love the film, I don't. It doesn't matter to me though because there are plenty of films that I happen to enjoy that other people don't like.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Dude, Where's My Car?

I can't believe I'm actually watching this shit...again.

While I wouldnt say it was the worst 88 Minutes has got to be one of the worst movies ive seen. Its not as bad as Bangcock Dangerous but its still terrible.

Hmm, movies like Plan 9 From Outer Space (a perennial b-movie classic), The Beast Of Yucca Flats, Manos : Hands Of Fate, The Curse of the Screaming Dead or Star Crash and microbudget zombie flicks like Meat Market rank pretty high up there.

Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but fuck, I just watched the The Happening, and it's definately one of the lamest.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but fuck, I just watched the The Happening, and it's definately one of the lamest.

HAHA, I was just about to post that. I watched it last night, along with Tombstone (which wasn't that good either, IMO) and I was sooooo disappointed with it.

PLANTS? REALLY? REALLY?

Dough112

Banned
This one is real easy for me. First, I am sort of a horror fan. For example I like the Friday the 13th movies, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street. But the worst movie ever was 'Seed of Chucky". Ok. I know it was going to be bad, but this was just plain old painful to watch. I liked Bride of Chucky, and the other original Childs Play. It was just some dumb and stupid and not scary at all, just an awful comedy.