• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Example Ever Of Somebody Ruining A Song

Well, Ozzy and Coal Chamber ruined Shock The Monkey.

This is the worst...lady liberty is CRYING.

Shifty

O.G.
^^ Classic. I rofl every time I see this.

The cop @ :25 simply wants to destroy the singer.

But the best is the cop @ :32 - he wants to laugh but he knows he's in uniform and on camera, so he fights it. He even tries to mouth the wrong lyrics! :rofl2:

Sorry about the double post but I just had to find this song!

Not sure where I ran across it at but it was years ago and sooooooo bad I've kept it ever since!

WARNING-----WARNING-----WARNING-----WARNING-----WARNING-----WARNING-----
--------------------------------This is NOT for the faint of heart-------------------------------------------

Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)

Yeah, because Coal Chamber covered it and had Ozzy's stupid old man voice on it.

Funny thing about that is that when CC asked Ozzy to sing on it, Ozzy was glad to do it because he was a fan of Peter Gabriel's voice. They actually do (sometimes) have similar voices.
Disturbing. Isn't it?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I believe I have you all beat.
Avril Lavigne covering "Fuel" by Metallica

:throwup::ak47::violent:

That was hardcore... plus the look at Kirk Hammets face was gold :surprise:

Yet, in my opinion, for the ultimate cover train wreck... listen to the Russians - as you know in Russia, they won't let you be

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This blasphemic piece of dogshit!:mad:

Namreg

Banned
gunther-ding dong song
wiki:
"Ding Dong Song" is a song by Swedish pop singer Günther, featuring The Sunshine Girls. The song, originally released in 1984 as Tralala by Dutch band Phil & Company, was released in 2004 on Gunther's debut album, Pleasureman.[1][2] The song was No. 1 for three weeks on the Swedish music charts.

the original:

Spleen

Banned?
That Oasis cover is actually pretty good. Well... It's FUNNY. I don't see myself listening to it again.