• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Megadeth's Headcrusher Music Video

Mustaine's Voacals give me a headache. Too nasally. Kirk wipes his ass with Megadeth tabs.

And Justice for All. Enough said.

I get you point, Actually I love Metallica and Anthrax growing up, pantera was found in High School. I can't believe they don't play PANTERA on your radio.

I onlylike CERTIAN Metallica though Kill em all through Master is what is good

yeah well thats Adelaide STINKHOLE South Australia for ya!

and retarded lil bro hey!?!?!? compare lyrics compare technical ability compare PURE SHRED compare the megadeths respect among the metal community IE GUITAR PLAYERS! MEGADETH drills metalLICKER on every leval!
only high schools kids and the ill informed like metallica better!

NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS then madonna , PINK ,metallica, the jonas Brothers and enya! on ImafucndopeFM

Mustaine's Voacals give me a headache. Too nasally. Kirk wipes his ass with Megadeth tabs.

And Justice for All. Enough said.

sorry for hogging the stage here guys but WTF this guys NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!
its friggen widely known Capn Kirk can BARELY play HIS stuff let alone megadeths stuff! GEEEZ pick up a guitar mate and GET A CLUE!

yeah well thats Adelaide STINKHOLE South Australia for ya!

and retarded lil bro hey!?!?!? compare lyrics compare technical ability compare PURE SHRED compare the megadeths respect among the metal community IE GUITAR PLAYERS! MEGADETH drills metalLICKER on every leval!
only high schools kids and the ill informed like metallica better!

NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS then madonna , PINK ,metallica, the jonas Brothers and enya! on ImafucndopeFM

Compare pure shred??:1orglaugh

Technical skill doesn't mean shit. There is tons of guitarists that shit on Mustaine and whichever croney he has playing for him nowadays. Megadeth may be fast, and more techinical, but Metallica has written classic songs and albums that are considered the greatest of all time.

The only people that like Megadeth over Metallica are metalheads who are too ignorant to appreciate anything other than METTTAAALLLLL.

Mustaine is stuck in the 80's.

Slayer also shits on Megadeth.

It's an unfortunate situation with Megadeth. They have tons of good riffs, and lyrics, but it's all ruined by Mustaines voice and his desire to try and be Metallica. He needs to quit.

sorry for hogging the stage here guys but WTF this guys NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!
its friggen widely known Capn Kirk can BARELY play HIS stuff let alone megadeths stuff! GEEEZ pick up a guitar mate and GET A CLUE!

Been playing for almost ten years, sonny jim.

And I've come to find that, after getting good enough to play all the technical stuff, technical skill doesn't count for shit. Creativity and the emotional feedback you insight while playing makes a musician an artist. Not how fast your fingers work. Just the song youre playing, whether it's six notes a measure, or twenty. It's the song, not the "showy-ness".

Dave is not an artist. Dave Mustaine has been riding the same dead horse for three decades now.

But even if it WAS technical skill that really makes a difference, Kirk Hammett STILL gets my vote.

Shifty

O.G.
Compare pure shred??:1orglaugh

Technical skill doesn't mean shit. There is tons of guitarists that shit on Mustaine and whichever croney he has playing for him nowadays. Megadeth may be fast, and more techinical, but Metallica has written classic songs and albums that are considered the greatest of all time.

The only people that like Megadeth over Metallica are metalheads who are too ignorant to appreciate anything other than METTTAAALLLLL.

Mustaine is stuck in the 80's.

Slayer also shits on Megadeth.

It's an unfortunate situation with Megadeth. They have tons of good riffs, and lyrics, but it's all ruined by Mustaines voice and his desire to try and be Metallica. He needs to quit.

I'm not arguing for or against - just my :2 cents:.

Which guitarists shit on Mustaine? I'd like to know. Slash said recently on that Mustaine is one of the most brilliant musicians he's ever played with.

Yes, Slayer shits on Megadeth and vice versa - because there's been a longstanding feud between Mustaine and Kerry King.

Shifty

O.G.
Been playing for almost ten years, sonny jim.

And I've come to find that, after getting good enough to play all the technical stuff, technical skill doesn't count for shit. Creativity and the emotional feedback you insight while playing makes a musician an artist. Not how fast your fingers work. Just the song youre playing, whether it's six notes a measure, or twenty. It's the song, not the "showy-ness".

Dave is not an artist. Dave Mustaine has been riding the same dead horse for three decades now.

But even if it WAS technical skill that really makes a difference, Kirk Hammett STILL gets my vote.

I've been playing for 22 years, but what does that have to do with anything?

If it sounds good it is good.

That's all.

I've been playing for 22 years, but what does that have to do with anything?

If it sounds good it is good.

That's all.

That's what I just said, in so many words.

So... I don't know... thanks for simplifying?

Which guitarists shit on Mustaine? I'd like to know. Slash said recently on that Mustaine is one of the most brilliant musicians he's ever played with.

Slash is partly responsible for my least favorite band in music history. Guns N Roses. Yuck. I know my opinion on that particular subject doesn't really matter. But I just wanted to say. lol. I believe Slash is an even more over rated guitar player than is Mustaine.

jasonk282

Banned
Slash is partly responsible for my least favorite band in music history. Guns N Roses. Yuck. I know my opinion on that particular subject doesn't really matter. But I just wanted to say. lol. I believe Slash is an even more over rated guitar player than is Mustaine.

Winner Winner chicken Dinner.

Best Metal guitarist Dimebag, everyone else sucks ass compaired to him.

Shifty

O.G.
That's what I just said, in so many words.

So... I don't know... thanks for simplifying?

No, you went into the cliche rant about technical guitar prowess vs. soulful playing. C'mon.

... you admire non-technical players, emotion-base playing etc. Slash is a textbook example!

What are your thoughts on Randy Rhoads?

Who are your favorite players?

Spleen

Banned?
its friggen widely known Capn Kirk can BARELY play HIS stuff let alone megadeths stuff!

Widely known, eh? You got some proof of this?

GEEEZ pick up a guitar mate and GET A CLUE!
Here we go. Usual asshole stereotype. So you can play a guitar you figure no one knows as much as you?

Have you ever heard of an opinion?

I'm not arguing for or against - just my :2 cents:.

Yes, Slayer shits on Megadeth and vice versa - because there's been a longstanding feud between Mustaine and Kerry King.

Since technical skill seems to be the topic here...let me begin.

Michael Angelo Batio
Buckethead
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Paul Gilbert
Dimebag Darrell
Yngwei Malmsteen
Randy Rhoads
Alexi Laiho
John Petrucci
Kirk Hammet
James Hetfield

There is more, but I'm lazy.

Mustaine wrote some great riffs. But he's about as diverse as a rock. Like sketchers said, he's been riding the same dead horse forever. How can people applaud his lazy, repetitive, overdone songwriting???

Edit: Even Marty Freidman is better than Mustaine.

jasonk282

Banned
DIMEBAG nuff said

jasonk282

Banned
Truth.

Dimebag would show Mustaine up on guitar. Then out drink him. Fuck his girlfriend. And Mustaine would love him for it. As we all should.

R.I.P:glugglug:

Black tooth grin:beer:

Widely known, eh? You got some proof of this?

Here we go. Usual asshole stereotype. So you can play a guitar you figure no one knows as much as you?

Have you ever heard of an opinion?

my comment was about how the POST i quoted made a comment that claimed Kirk Hammet could easy play Megadeth solo's! an it just aint true!
Dave IS a good lead player BUT by FAR not the best! HE EVEN STATES THAT! i was refering to the lead players that have been in megadeth! whome ALL have been better than Kirk! AAAAND Kerry King for that matter! and YES better than Dimebag RIP!

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Edit: Even Marty Freidman is better than Mustaine.

Whats that supposed to mean
mad.gif

Reflex response, not looking to argue :o

Since technical skill seems to be the topic here...let me begin.

Michael Angelo Batio
Buckethead
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Paul Gilbert
Dimebag Darrell
Yngwei Malmsteen
Randy Rhoads
Alexi Laiho
John Petrucci
Kirk Hammet
James Hetfield

There is more, but I'm lazy.

Mustaine wrote some great riffs. But he's about as diverse as a rock. Like sketchers said, he's been riding the same dead horse forever. How can people applaud his lazy, repetitive, overdone songwriting???

Edit:.

GOOD LIST! besides THE LAST TWO NAMES WTF!!!!!!!!! maybe hammet coz after all he IS a lead player (not great at that) but HETFIELD?!!?!?!?!?
and THEN stating that " Even Marty Freidman is better than Mustaine"
WTF of bloody course HE FRIGGEN IS THATS NO SECRET!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!
dave tho and angry CUNT is a friggin poet! his rhythm playing is KICK ASS metallica lyrics are for simple minded fools!