• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Old Wooden Bridge for me. I moaned "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk" as the picture was displayed! ;-)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Melisa in Paradise for me as well.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Old Wooden Bridge
attachment.php

Wow, that sounds like me...thought I was the only one to do that. :D
While I'm generally turned off by the artificial look of oversized implants, and thus won't be voting for OWB, I do appreciate other elements of the photo... hence, its approved entry into the tournament.

Edit to previous post...

Old Wooden Bridge for me. I moaned "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk" as the picture was displayed! ;-)

Wow, that sounds like me...thought I was the only one to do that. :D
While I'm generally turned off by the artificial look of oversized implants, and thus won't be voting for OWB, I do appreciate other elements of the photo... hence, its approved entry into the tournament.

space
:update:

Palm Angel* - 4
Melisa in Paradise - 4
Old Wooden Bridge - 4
Park Bench Surprise - 2
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 24 hours

Down to the wire... only about 5 hours left (as of this post) to break the tie!

space
Match has ended, resulting in our first 3-way tie of the season! By virtue of tiebreaker rule, the panel selects Palm Angeli to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

26648775533db07fef8144af7e8a8a92c058f5da.jpg

Final Tally
Palm Angel - 4
Melisa in Paradise - 4
Old Wooden Bridge - 4
Park Bench Surprisel - 3

*note: by finishing 2nd, Melisa in Paradise and Old Wooden Bridge remain alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless Palm Angel is eliminated.

note: last 2 votes received (shown above) did not meet poll's deadline and are therefore not included in the final tally.

Wow, virtually a 4-way tie!... not surprised - imo they're all medal-worthy. :bowdown: