• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
space
:update:

Between Rounds - 5
Blonde Ambition - 4
I Don't Do Windows* - 3
Early-Bird Special - 1
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 17 hours

Blonde Ambition thanks.

This vote tied Blonde Ambition with Between Rounds for the lead. However, neither of these pics held the overall tiebreaker for the match.
Therefore the tiebreaker must now be "reset" (between Blonde Ambition and Between Rounds) to determine which photo advances to the next round!

This vote tied Blonde Ambition with Between Rounds for the lead. However, neither of these pics held the overall tiebreaker for the match.
Therefore the tiebreaker must now be "reset" (between Blonde Ambition and Between Rounds) to determine which photo advances to the next round!

If I interpreted this correctly, we get to vote again on either Blonde Ambition or Between Rounds? If so, my vote is Blonde Ambition.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Blonde Ambition right here. :thumbsup:

So sorry for the confusion, guys.
Actually, the winner has already been determined (no additional voting necessary).
In cases such as this, we go to a second tiebreaker, which is simply a matter of which two pics in question was first to received a 3rd vote from the panel.

A review of the voting shows Between Rounds reaching the tiebreaker target first as it built a 3 -1 lead over Blonde Ambition early in the contest. Therefore, Between Rounds wins the tiebreaker and thus the match!

This was an unusual circumstance where neither of the pics tied for first held the tiebreaker.
Everyone clear on the use the 2nd tiebreaker? If not, please let me know your question(s) - thanks! :)

Repost from previous page...

Sorry for the confusion, guys.
The winner has already been determined (no additional voting will be necessary).
In cases such as this, we go to a second tiebreaker, which is simply a matter of which two pics in question was first to received a 3rd vote from the panel.

A review of the voting shows Between Rounds reaching the tiebreaker target first as it built a 3 -1 lead over Blonde Ambition early in the contest. Therefore, Between Rounds wins the tiebreaker and thus the match!

space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed.
By virtue of the tourney's 2nd tiebreaker rule, the panel selects Between Roundsi to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

266313267178dbbe36fcc7c301393f8b2d9edb86.jpg

Final Tally
Between Rounds - 5
Blonde Ambition - 5
I Don't Do Windows - 4
Early-Bird Special - 1

*note: by finishing 2nd, Blonde Ambition remains alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless Between Rounds is eliminated.

Hot match scheduled for tomorrow - you'll not want to miss this one! :flame:

As we have seen in many WCN matches, early voters can often decide the winners of these tight bouts, so stay tuned and check back often for pending match launchings!

space

Poll Duration: 3 days (72 hours)
Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, winner shall be determined by first pic to reach 3 votes.

WCN... celebrating the art of sexy! ii

Ok...we do recognize we are in this for the photographic excellence showing the female form...all of it. Therefore, I must eliminate park bench as the models nipples are hidden. I eliminate Melissa as, while it’s a beautiful photo, her pose seems a bit strained to me with her butt up in the air. I am having a difficult time with remaining two, and I am partial to Angel as a performer, I will go with wood bridge as she is open for business, and you can also see her pretty feet, and the pose/scenery is quite natural.

Wood Bridge gets my vote.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

Luxman

#TRE45ON