• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Once again, you pain me with four beautiful pictures. But one spoke to me, more than the others, and this, I have elected it to get my vote:

26570792be7072e0b2f3755cfo.jpg

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Chair walk :yesyes:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"Chair Walk"

Oh yeah. Hmm...

space

Poll Duration: 3 days (72 hours)
Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, winner shall be determined by first pic to reach 3 votes.

WCN... celebrating the art of sexy! ii

space
:update:

Svitlana Chumachenko* - 4
Chair Walk - 4
Deep Dark Tan - 3
Basking in the Sun - 0
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 23 hours

DuanCulo

Staff member
Chair Walk

Not technically sound photos:

Deep Dark Tan - no elbows; her thighs are cut off so high.., and the one on the right overlaps the other one

Basking in the Sun - the left arm obstructs and squishes her breast; the pinch of her waist on the left is distracting

Svitlana - no knees?; no hand on the right arm; the smallest hint / depression for her navel

Not technically sound photos:

Deep Dark Tan - no elbows; her thighs are cut off so high.., and the one on the right overlaps the other one

Basking in the Sun - the left arm obstructs and squishes her breast; the pinch of her waist on the left is distracting

Svitlana - no knees?; no hand on the right arm; the smallest hint / depression for her navel

Thanks for the response... you make some good points! Analyses such as these will be especially useful in the later rounds when the competition heats up.

Svitlana is stunning. You propose to someone like that ASAP. But she has no shot of winning - so

Deep Dark Tan

This woman has a BOD! Shge ooooozes pure, raw, animalistic sex

Svitlana is stunning. You propose to someone like that ASAP. But she has no shot of winning...

What do you mean she has no shot of winning???
A vote from you would have technically (i.e., with the tiebreaker) put Svitlana back into the lead!

Is "Basking" really that bad (goose egg), or the others just simply better choices?

DuanCulo

Staff member
Is "Basking" really that bad (goose egg), or the others just simply better choices?

The latter. Just a tough matchup for Basking.

space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed. By virtue of the tourney's tiebreaker rule, the panel selects the photo of Svitlana Chumachenko to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

26570804c1c2c6e053305480ab4c1d02f25d0923.jpg

Final Tally
Svitlana Chumachenko - 5
Chair Walk - 5
Deep Dark Tan - 4
Basking in the Sun - 0

*note: by finishing 2nd, Chair Walk remains alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless "Svitlana Chumachenko" is eliminated.

Officially closed unfortunate... "Chair walk" had been my vote because is the best photo because completely matched and has a beautiful look.

space

Poll Duration: 3 days (72 hours)
Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, winner shall be determined by first pic to reach 3 votes.

WCN... celebrating the art of sexy! ii