• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Mocha Magic" was a close second.
Maybe instead of only voting for our favorite, we can list all 4 in order of preference, to make the contest a bit more complicated to manage. :D

space

WCN 2018
Solo Division
Round 1
Match 16

"Little Miss Innocent"

265567751692ac0a18873bb4196316d733683358.jpg

Lensmaster: Georgy Chernyadyev

"Sunset Sip"

265568282cd68cc330805b48e9b1bf4b46d7e49d.jpeg

Lensmaster: Victor Soros

"Night Lights"

265567794c221c7a9278bd6a4737dcfa54e24c33.jpg

Lensmaster: Gene Oryx

"Mocha Magic"

2655679271c56002a9f3ca7473c05914cc920faf.jpg

http://www.babesxworld.com/gallery/voenia-featuring-noel-monique-by-charles-lightfoot/index.html

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 3 days (72 hours)
Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, winner shall be determined by first pic to reach 3 votes.

WCN... celebrating the art of sexy! ii

space
:update:

Night Lights* - 4
Little Miss Innocent - 3
Sunset Sip - 3
Mocha Magic - 2
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 19 hours

Is it just me...or does the expression on Little Miss Innocent” make me think more of the girl in The Ring movie? And since that is in my head now, the City Lights expression seems To bear more ill intent than eroticism. The coffee cup blocks a pretty face...so it’s refreshing to see Mocha Magic and her enthusiasm for showing off her nakedness! Mocha gets my vote.

This one has gotten to be downright interesting.... best match of the season thus far, featuring a helluva comeback by "Mocha Magic"! :surprise:

Just 9 hours remaining.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It may go to a 4 way tie!!! :surprise:

Little Miss Innocent takes a Sunset Sip of Mocha Magic while admiring the Night Lights. :drool2:

space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed. By virtue of the tourney's tiebreaker rule, the panel selects Night Lightsi to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

265567794c221c7a9278bd6a4737dcfa54e24c33.jpg

Final Tally
Night Lights - 4
Mocha Magic - 4
Little Miss Innocent - 3
Sunset Sip - 3

*note: by finishing 2nd, Mocha Magic remains alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless Night Lights is eliminated.

Thanks to Harpsman for his photo contribution in the last match. :thumbsup:

Harpsman

Light one for Me
space

Poll Duration: 3 days (72 hours)
Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, winner shall be determined by first pic to reach 3 votes.

WCN... celebrating the art of sexy! ii

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Svitlana for me. Many of these pictures .. just aren't good pictures / aren't technically sound..

Very interesting. Would love to hear more on this. Can you be more specific, i.e., the particular flaws you see in each photo - thanks! :)

Need some title help on Svitlana Chumachenko's photo.
Best I could come up with was "Poolside Pose" which is so generic. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!