• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

These could definitely be some of the best legs ever! This guy had awesome stuff on youtube but his account has been removed! :(

Oops, guess you can post daily motion videos. Well if you wanna check it out go to daily motion and search "amazing legs on stairs"

You won't be disappointed!

Are we allowed to post a link to a DailyMotion vid or not?

Their search function is sometimes weird. Put in "sexy female muscular legs" and you can find 2 recent videos called "Shannon's Tan and Muscular Legs". I wish there were more angles in the videos, but damn those are some fine legs – pretty close to perfection, imho.

I am glad you like the pics :)

I think i have some more of this girl:

Unfortunately there is a 5 pix maximum limit ;)

Hopefully you have access to enough photos of this girl that you can post five new ones every few days for the rest of the year. She is freakin' awesome. Many thanks!

EDIT: May be it's my fault. I have approved your hot-linked images.
But the rule is" Please Do not hotlink vids/images.
read the rules, Please.

Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pics / videoclips. Hot link removed

So next time please follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
@calvesfan

She posted quite a lot of hot pictures in a private section on extremefitness.com
and since i know her personally i had her permission to post some pix here in this thread.

Unfortunately i didn´t read the board-rules accurate enough to realize that hotlinking isn´t allowed.

@hucer69

I am a very big calflover... and she has one of the most beautiful calves I have ever seen!

Today i found this amateur girl picture with nice calf shape.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
@calvesfan

She posted quite a lot of hot pictures in a private section on extremefitness.com
and since i know her personally i had her permission to post some pix here in this thread.

Unfortunately i didn´t read the board-rules accurate enough to realize that hotlinking isn´t allowed.

You're a lucky guy, to know a beauty like her! Gratulations! :D
I wish we could see more of her.....