• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

She looks like she'd have fabulous calves, if only the photographer didn't cut them out of the frame. I'm thinking that a new longer, thinner format needs to become standard on cameras, because what exists is not proportioned to the human body. If they would only think to back up a bit, then the problem would be solved. But it's saddening, the number of photos — even with a really leggy girl — where the legs get cropped out.:(

:D lol, good idea, but I am sure that the TC-men (TC for tits controlled, like RC for remote controled :D) would do the same despite the new format, they would even cut off the hands too...

Nice job? That musculous manlike piece of woman? Not at all, she terrible.

Who did a perfect job was mdm1k! His Lola is very nice girl with natural, multiple wank worth :D calves. (We do not look at the plastic tits, but they are in case of women with large calves a rule, seems to me, isn't guys? However, that robotic musculous girl has silicon one too)

I found a bigger one of this! Looks Nice! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: