• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Upskirt Amateur Mature Blonde Nude in Field Showing Shaved Pussy - Blonde in Field 18.jpgUpskirt Amateur Mature Blonde Nude in Field Showing Shaved Pussy - Blonde in Field 30.jpg

If you like older women you won't be disappointed.

Google "Mature Blonde Amateur Showing Outdoors Spreading and Playing" and "Upskirt Amateur Mature Blonde Nude in Field Showing Shaved Pussy".

I would post the URLs but this forum masks the domain.

Have fun.

So, got to make a few more clips with my friend and her glorious calves. :)
We're thinking about maybe making some professional quality picture sets and videos in the future, perhaps get a clips4sale store going.
Solo, softcore, hardcore, do customs/requests etc.
If there's any interest of course... Would any of you be interested paying for this kind of material? (Feel free to pm me!)
Anyway, here are some stills from today's shoot:

Enjoy! :)

Yeah, we're 100 pages in!:) Good job, guys! This calls for a celebration I think so I'll post my current top 3 to mark the occasion ;)

1) Lisa Marie Scott. What can I say; she "started this thread" and is probably the one who made me look twice at legs/calves and made me go; "Hmm! That's kind of nice!".
Like most guys; I started out as a "breast man" with the ass on second place...T&A. The usual real estate. Lisa Marie is the first one that I can remember that expanded my interest in the different lines and shapes of the female body. All hail the Queen! :

2)Melody Jordan. She's got one of the best set of "working calves" out there right now, no doubt. Long may it continue! :

3) "Mystery lady" / my own contribution. The best calves I've experienced in real life, enough said! :

Hope you like! And I am very interested in seeing other's favorites as well! :D

godfather545

Closed Account
Man that Ayla Sky chick has amazing calves. I always wondered why Asian girls have such amazing calves. They are truly blessed.

Great thread fiestared, been checking it for about 6 years so long may it continue. Notable mention to Aurora Snow and Riley Shy as well as the girls you mentionned.