• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I don't know about large, but i get a lot of comments on them....
30.jpg

Large calves on this amateur babe. :)

Name: Zoey
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Fast Food (Drive-Thru) Cashier

Zoey is a 24 year old mexican girl that I met down at the beach last week, and after looking at her amateur
ass in that bikini bottom, I really wanted to know what it would look like if she took the both of her hands to
spread it apart! Hell, my dick was almost getting hard just thinking about it! She was sitting very close to my
towel and we just kinda started chatting with each other about the weather, her favorite musical artists ...and
about 15 minutes later, my amateur modeling shoots! She could not give me an immediate answer as to if
whether not she would be willing to participate in a nude modeling shoot, and sometimes I run across that since
these girls have absolutely no experience with modeling, but she called me the next day wanting to schedule a
shoot! Hope you enjoy these high resolution pictures of Zoey!

Bretzky

Approved Content Owner
Zoey? I love legs and I know it takes all kinds, but I'm not seeing nice legs here. What I'm seeing is a thick girl, very chubby. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but this wonderful thread is about large shapely legs and sadly Zoey doesn't have them. If you're thinking about thick legs that look amazing the first two that come to mind are Katja Kassin and Mischa Brooks. Don't hate me, just my two cents.

Zoey? I love legs and I know it takes all kinds, but I'm not seeing nice legs here. What I'm seeing is a thick girl, very chubby. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but this wonderful thread is about large shapely legs and sadly Zoey doesn't have them. If you're thinking about thick legs that look amazing the first two that come to mind are Katja Kassin and Mischa Brooks. Don't hate me, just my two cents.
Bretzky, I'm going to have to disagree here. This thread is about women with LARGE CALVES, not "shapely legs"....there's other threads for that. Chicks with thick-ass calves like this lovely Mexican gal has really turns me on...and this thread is the place for it.

Spot on. This woman does not have large calves, she has sizeable lower legs due to amounts of, well, fat... Right down to her ankles.

Sorry lol. :)

Bretzky

Approved Content Owner
Snyper - I'm not going to begrudge you your opinion, because it takes all types. If your perusing this thread than you obviously love female calves and I for one will not argue over that. But please let me clarify what I meant by "large shapely calves"....Look at my signature. That there is AnnaBelle Lee's leg and that there is what I call "Large Shapely Calves". What I see with Zoey is a heavy girl with heavy thick legs, even her ankles are thick. In my humble opinion a "large shapely calf" should be easily recognized as a calf muscle from the rest off the leg. But I digress. I don't want to get in a fight or anything. I just didn't see Zoey's legs fitting into my definition of "Large Shapely Calves". Rock on my good leg lovin' friend.

PS--I bought those heels for AnnaBelle and that was the first shoot she wore them for. :)

Snyper - I'm not going to begrudge you your opinion, because it takes all types. If your perusing this thread than you obviously love female calves and I for one will not argue over that. But please let me clarify what I meant by "large shapely calves"....Look at my signature. That there is AnnaBelle Lee's leg and that there is what I call "Large Shapely Calves". What I see with Zoey is a heavy girl with heavy thick legs, even her ankles are thick. In my humble opinion a "large shapely calf" should be easily recognized as a calf muscle from the rest off the leg. But I digress. I don't want to get in a fight or anything. I just didn't see Zoey's legs fitting into my definition of "Large Shapely Calves". Rock on my good leg lovin' friend.

PS--I bought those heels for AnnaBelle and that was the first shoot she wore them for. :)

Very well said ... On another note, AnnaBelle has magnificent legs ... Simply delicious.