• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Bretzky

Approved Content Owner
Couple more Elena for ya!
Freeones3-10.JPG
Freeones3-9.JPG

Hey guys. I'm probably going to get another set of pics of Elena soon. Any suggestions for poses? If so, I started a thread here in the calves section, just post them, and I'll see what I can do. :))))
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...ite-pose-that-shows-them-off&highlight=calves

Bretzky

Hey Bretzky,
Good job!! I will put up my suggestions shortly... thanks for this!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys. I'm probably going to get another set of pics of Elena soon. Any suggestions for poses? If so, I started a thread here in the calves section, just post them, and I'll see what I can do. :))))
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...ite-pose-that-shows-them-off&highlight=calves

Bretzky

Hey Bretzky,
Good job!! I will put up my suggestions shortly... thanks for this!!

Bretzky

Approved Content Owner
Holy shit guys!! I don't know how many of you have checked out that leg humping site I posted on her, or if you like it. But on there it mentions a guy who shoots some of the scenes that the pics come from. So I went to that guys clips store and found that Melody Jordan has had her legs fucked. And get this.....The clips are there. So friggin cool. Those are some awesome calves Melody has. And the chick banging her calves with a strap on is some kind of sweet too, her name is Maya. Very nice legs. It's a pay site, but it's cheap enough if you like that sort of thing it wont break you. I got the scene yesterday, AWESOME-Juice!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8637
Grabbed this pic for you to see.
MelLegFuced.JPG

Bretzky

Approved Content Owner
Hey Fellas!!! I was looking through my Elena stash and found some pics I thought You Might like. I know some of you have expressed liking the non-flex, non-heels, natural legs look, so here you go.

Freeones_Elena12.JPGFreeones_Elena11.JPG

Now I totally understand, but for me this is what I LUV!! Heels with calves flexed or not. :)

Freeones_Elena14.JPG

I'd like to reopen this offer to a select few on this thread. My wife is a professional dancer, and has gorgeous large muscular calves despite being petite. She is insecure about them, but I LOVE them. I love grabbing them and spreading her apart while we are f@&%ing, and have now developed a full blown fetish for this. I also am really turned on by the idea of some men on here getting off to her legs, but I don't want to publicly post pics of her. So if you are discreet and really want to see some gorgeous muscular calves on a slim babe with small tits and a tight ass, then send me a private message, so we can chat about it. Let me know why you're interested and whether you're willing to not share them with anyone. I am willing to take discreetly take pictures of her for your enjoyment, so trust and discretion is essential. Thanks.

Most comparable women are Riley Shy and Melody Jordan; but my wife has bigger calves and smaller tits.