• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women That Only You Find Attractive

That was Annie Potts in Ghostbusters. I liked her in that too. Someone else said Amy Sedaris, so that is 2 of us who are liking her. I thought Ileana Douglas looked good when I firts saw her. Other than that, I think most of the names that I have come across here look good. Someone posted Savannah (Shannon Wilsey). ????

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Alright I like girls with tattoos and piercings, I like them not to be taller than me nor weigh more than me. Girls with any kind of accents are hot, chest size is not important to me but please have more concave then a skateboard. Girls that dress showing some skin but not too slutty nor too dumpy. Alright that's it.

Sexy Karen, Adriana Deville, Erin Marxxx, Jamey Janes, Angela Aspen, Natalie Heck, Carmen Kinsley, Jessica Lynn, Phoenix Marie, Shyla Stylez, Nikki Benz, Esperanza Gomez, Nina Mercedez, Kama Sutra, Sunny Leone, Priya Rai, Tera Patrick, Asia Carrera, Ember Reigns, Bree Olsen, Ashlynn Brooke, Jesse Jane, Janine Lindemulder, Zara Whites, Silver Forrest, Krystal Steal, Sasha Grey, Brianna Banks, Katja Kassin, Dru Berrymore, Shannon Wilsey, Gina Lynn, Amy Reid, Jenny Hendrix, Tori Black, Abbey Brooks, Jana Kova, Sylvia Saint, Nikki Nova, Vicky Vette, Love Gisele, Bo Derek,...

I think you're missing the point of the thread.

Iona from Pretty In Pink <3

C

cindy CD/TV

Olympia Snowe. And yeah, I kind of want to cum all over Ruth Bader Ginsburg's massive overbite.

Also, the Travel Channel's Samantha Brown is certainly not somebody that only I find attractive, but she's low on the radar for a few reasons
(age and the fact that she's an afternoon Travel Channel chick). In my book, she's tops.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz ... I'd fuck all three holes until she was raw and her eyes were crossed. Same goes for Michelle Bachman

What? Anna Gunn is HOT!

I'm glad to see someone else thinks so as well. I've not seen anyone mention her, hence the reason I put her name in this thread. For all I knew, at the time of typing that post above, I was the only one here that had a hard on for her. Anna can sit on my cock anytime.

C

cindy CD/TV

Chris McHendry on ESPN. She's got those bedroom eyes, lovely smile and compact tight body. And she likes sports. If only she would pose for Maxim or something ...