• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women That Only You Find Attractive

Patrica Heaton can cook lemon chicken in my kitchen anytime! Especially after her make-over and boob job.

Olympia Snowe. And yeah, I kind of want to cum all over Ruth Bader Ginsburg's massive overbite.

Also, the Travel Channel's Samantha Brown is certainly not somebody that only I find attractive, but she's low on the radar for a few reasons
(age and the fact that she's an afternoon Travel Channel chick). In my book, she's tops.

Olympia Snowe. And yeah, I kind of want to cum all over Ruth Bader Ginsburg's massive overbite.

Also, the Travel Channel's Samantha Brown is certainly not somebody that only I find attractive, but she's low on the radar for a few reasons
(age and the fact that she's an afternoon Travel Channel chick). In my book, she's tops.

I've had a hard-on for Samantha at times in the past as well. Don't know what it is about her.

:)actress Didi Conn who was on "Benson". usually I don't like short hair on women, but she had a nice smile with dimples. If you look her up in Imdb, in her photo she shows a bit of cleavage.:thumbsup: