• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman blames McDonald's for forcing her into prostitution

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
This story is even better if you play James Brown's "Living In America" while you read it. :lovebunny:

A California woman has reportedly filed a federal lawsuit :)eek:) against McDonald's, claiming the fast-food franchise had a role in her becoming a prostitute two decades ago.

Shelley Lynn claims in the suit that she was "economically and psychologically" coerced into prostitution by her ex-husband and former manager at a McDonald's in Arroyo Grande, Calif., the Courthouse News Service reported this week.

Lynn, who was hired by the restaurant to work behind the counter in 1982, claims in the complaint that her former boss and ex-husband, Keith Handley, pushed her into prostitution in Nevada and also "engaged in pimping operations out of the McDonald's franchises he owned."

The lawsuit places blame on the restaurant giant, claiming it "does not insure employee policies are in place to protect against unscrupulous and criminal individuals like Handley.

"It has an active, notorious, and hostile campaign to keep unions out," the complaint reportedly states. "It offers an inferior health care plan and no pension benefits. Most employees are paid minimum wages as was Lynn. There is no affirmative action to encourage women employees and other women to purchase franchises."

Lynn is suing Handley, who still runs the franchise, as well as his company Ivernia and McDonald's USA.
California woman blames McDonald's for forcing her into prostitution

thats why the rest of the world hates us. :facepalm:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
No, it's not hate. I LOVE the USA, it's just it seems to get more and more a retarted state, and you need to clean out the idiots in charge.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This has more merit than the "Hot coffee" case, however, the corporation shouldn't be held liable for the actions of a local franchisee. That guy should probably be sweating bullets over this.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
When I read about cases like this, I always wonder, at what point do people take responsibility for their own actions??? That's one of the main things about modern American society that I find troubling (no matter where a person is on the economic spectrum): people are no longer willing to take responsibility for their own actions.

If you make a decision to do something, and then find that it was not a good decision, own it and move on! Unless someone was holding a cocked pistol to your head, they didn't "make" you do anything. You did it. Now own it!!!

It's like the old saying (that you never hear anymore): "if someone told you to jump off of a tall building, and everyone else was doing it, would you do it???" And if you would, whose fault would that be?! In modern day America, it would be the fault of the person who told you to do it. And if you survived the fall, you could then sue them for "making" you break your legs and neck. :facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If there are no objections, I say we say we just shoot the woman. She's not doing anything to advance humanity, and she's filing frivolous lawsuits. Undesirables like her should be eradicated. Just sayin'...

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
When I read about cases like this, I always wonder, at what point do people take responsibility for their own actions??? That's one of the main things about modern American society that I find troubling (no matter where a person is on the economic spectrum): people are no longer willing to take responsibility for their own actions.

If you make a decision to do something, and then find that it was not a good decision, own it and move on! Unless someone was holding a cocked pistol to your head, they didn't "make" you do anything. You did it. Now own it!!!

It's like the old saying (that you never hear anymore): "if someone told you to jump off of a tall building, and everyone else was doing it, would you do it???" And if you would, whose fault would that be?! In modern day America, it would be the fault of the person who told you to do it. And if you survived the fall, you could then sue them for "making" you break your legs and neck. :facepalm:

Right!? So fucking true. That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP. No one made her go into prostitution. She did it herself.

She must be making a better living now.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
She should have jumped ship to either Buger King or Shakey's they offer better incentives for their prostitutes.

What? It was just a new promotion idea. Happy Ending Meals.