• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman blames McDonald's for forcing her into prostitution

:rofl2: :rofl: :rofl2:

You never cease learning, McDonald's besides crappy Burgers and Fries, also has Prostitutes, never thought of going to a Mackie D's for a hump.
Who pimps out of a Mackie D's anyways? :wtf: The clientele isn't going to be that great... teens, people who can't pay to go somewhere for a real burger, people on the drive-thru (btw. what do they say at the speaker? "do you want fries and a ho with that?" ???)

But, all in all, this might be one of the best McDonald's ideas to make money that they didn't implement. But they did do Super Size, then when that flopped they went into McSalads and "healthy options" (yeah right...), oh and not to forget the in-store Starbucks rip-off McCafé... so McBrothel might have been better. Gotta give those prostitutes a better health care plan though, the current one sucks. :elaugh:

Ho!!! Where's my Burger at?!? :rofl2:
:pimpdaddy

"A billion served" now has a new meaning for me....

Has anyone been to Mackie D's these days to check?

Are the prices still a value deal or did they go up like most comodities? Do you prefer your ho in-store, to take-away, or do you get her at the drive-thru? Do you also get fries and a coke with the order? And does Large, Medium or Small refer to the size of the ho? I hear they got rid of Super-Size...

:pimpdaddy