• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
They posted a new hotwife scene on their store yesterday - unfortunately it's another $20 single purchase download thing :(

I haven't watched it, but here's the synopsis: Wifey (in character/wig as their "neighbor" "Kate") has sex with MasterBlaster (the guy from a couple of their previous hotwife videos who shoots big loads). She blows him for a bit and then they fuck in a few different positions until he cums inside her pussy while she's on top (yes, this is a creampie scene - her first with a guy other than hubby).

Sounds pretty hot but I don't plan on dropping $20 on this sight unseen. If anyone else happens to check this scene out, let us know what you think of it and if it's any better than the previous hotwife stuff they've released.

Is this "Master Blaster" black? I can't quite tell from the screencaps.

Have you seen or heard the new twist to the Wifeysworld 'extras' story??

She recently posted a subbyhubby pic on instagram which I thought was just a hack. I then read on another forum that Hubby can be heard talking about sucking spent dicks in the recent St Paddys Day videos. I went back and had a look and it seems to be true, right when Wifey is climaxing, Hubby can be heard talking about her fucking 2 big cocks this weekend, he then talks about HIM sucking limp spent dicks.

Be interesting to see where this twist takes the story??????

They posted a new hotwife scene on their store yesterday - unfortunately it's another $20 single purchase download thing :(

I haven't watched it, but here's the synopsis: Wifey (in character/wig as their "neighbor" "Kate") has sex with MasterBlaster (the guy from a couple of their previous hotwife videos who shoots big loads). She blows him for a bit and then they fuck in a few different positions until he cums inside her pussy while she's on top (yes, this is a creampie scene - her first with a guy other than hubby).

Sounds pretty hot but I don't plan on dropping $20 on this sight unseen. If anyone else happens to check this scene out, let us know what you think of it and if it's any better than the previous hotwife stuff they've released.

I've saw it and it's probably their best hotwife video so far, you do see her fucking in a few positions and there is a lot better camera angles then the usual, also there is none of the annoying slow mo shit half way through, that's kept for a rerun at the end. You still don't see masterblasters face so there is no footage of her getting her pussy eating and unlike her normal stuff there is no set up, straight to the action.

If you have seen her latest website video, at the beginning on Hubbys PC screen you see her riding reverse cowgirl (on top of the same guy in her BBC valentines hotwife scene I think) and lots of thumbnails of other videos they have so hopefully better to come.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
First time post in here. :D
=====

Wifey :lovecoupl

pullout001.jpg
pullout009.jpg
pullout013.jpg

(This tread is from 2003 ... 58 pages? ... only 6 attachments? ) So here's a few more! ;)

Hubby can be heard talking about her fucking 2 big cocks this weekend, he then talks about HIM sucking limp spent dicks.

Jesus Fucking Christ, lol. I'm starting to believe some of the things I've read, about these cuck husbands actually being gay guys.

I've saw it and it's probably their best hotwife video so far, you do see her fucking in a few positions and there is a lot better camera angles then the usual, also there is none of the annoying slow mo shit half way through, that's kept for a rerun at the end. You still don't see masterblasters face so there is no footage of her getting her pussy eating and unlike her normal stuff there is no set up, straight to the action.

If you have seen her latest website video, at the beginning on Hubbys PC screen you see her riding reverse cowgirl (on top of the same guy in her BBC valentines hotwife scene I think) and lots of thumbnails of other videos they have so hopefully better to come.

Just saw it as well and I agree - their best hotwife video so far IMO. My only complaint is that there's no frontal cowgirl or doggy shots where you can see her titties bounce while she gets fucked, but overall it's a great scene. Good BJ to start, lots of position switching and he gives her a nice balls-deep creampie at the end. It's also nice to have hubby filming so there's lots of angles instead of the fixed stationary camera setup.

Honestly the main reason I like Wifey's hotwife scenes is because it's nice to see her get properly fucked for once, with real hard and fast thrusting and pounding. Hubby always fucks her in slow motion like a goddamn turtle. So boring. I get it if that's how Wifey and Hubby personally like to fuck, but at the same time they are also performers. I don't understand why they can't switch it up and get aggressive once in awhile for the sake of scene variety.