• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wich state should be kicked ou of the US ? Voters' opinion

They are called progressives. Sodatax, no toys McDonalds and never check the constitution BEFORE it is place on an election ballot ie Prop 14.
Are refering to Prop. 14 1964 ? Seriously ? A prop. that is now 50 years old ! I mean, don't you have some recent examples ? 'cause that is like refering to nazi germany to argue that Germany is a threat to the US.

Are refering to Prop. 14 1964 ? Seriously ? A prop. that is now 50 years old ! I mean, don't you have some recent examples ? 'cause that is like refering to nazi germany to argue that Germany is a threat to the US.

Sorry,,,,,PROP 8

Even California's weather has been shit as of late. 90-plus degree days two weeks into fall? Give me a fucking break. California also has some of the most fucktarded drivers you will ever see, in addition to all the ridiculous laws.

Even California's weather has been shit as of late. 90-plus degree days two weeks into fall? Give me a fucking break. California also has some of the most fucktarded drivers you will ever see, in addition to all the ridiculous laws.

Born, raised and residing in San Francisco, totally agree. Got to include bike riders.

Born, raised and residing in San Francisco, totally agree. Got to include bike riders.
The worst of those have got to be the pedal-cab jockeys in San Diego. They brazenly ride around as if they own the road, not paying any mind to (or caring about) the cars and trucks they share the road with. I'm surprised I never saw one of them get nailed.