• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wich state should be kicked ou of the US ? Voters' opinion

Get rid of Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, le Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas then most the country's problems will be gone

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Get rid of Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, le Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas then most the country's problems will be gone

You've got me there. We had the chance to do this 150 years ago but some Republican President had to come along and fuck it up.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Kick out? I was thinking more along the lines of annexing Canada and Mexico.

New Jersey

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Massachusetts, I don't like they way they pronounce "chowder". We have to keep Louisiana, they have the best food (Cajun & Creole), plus the best music (The Blues). For those two thing I can forgive a lot.

Kick out? I was thinking more along the lines of annexing Canada and Mexico.
Thousands of head just exploded among GOP supporters & members. Fox News just lost every of single hosts they had

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I'm still waiting on Puerto Rican Statehood. Where the hell are we on that? They voted for closer ties including statehood, and dammit I want a 51st state! They have been a US territory for over 100 hundred years, and have sent troops to every major war we have fought since the beginning of the 20th century. They can already travel freely to the mainland, and if living on the mainland they even get to vote for president. What's the hold up?

I'm still waiting on Puerto Rican Statehood. Where the hell are we on that? They voted for closer ties including statehood, and dammit I want a 51st state! They have been a US territory for over 100 hundred years, and have sent troops to every major war we have fought since the beginning of the 20th century. They can already travel freely to the mainland, and if living on the mainland they even get to vote for president. What's the hold up?
I guess some people are not OK with adding a new blue state...

bobjustbob

Puerto Rican citizens have been undecided about becoming a state for decades. Referendums in 1967, 1993 and 1998 failed. Remember that they have 3 choices. Become a state, keep their commonwealth status, or become an independent nation. Their last vote (unbinding) was just over 50% in favor but a large percentage abstained from that vote. Puerto Rico will be asked to pass a binding yes or no soon. A yes will absolutely get both sides congress to get them in through the fast lane.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I would bet that Puerto Rico will get statehood before D.C.

bahodeme

Closed Account

The main problem I have with this is no bbq'd bird, swine or bovine.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Fox News just lost every of single hosts they had

That made me lol. I would like to see a Mexican competitor to Fox News run by Vicente Fox, the Vicente Fox News Channel, that's got a lot of winning potential.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That made me lol. I would like to see a Mexican competitor to Fox News run by Vicente Fox, the Vicente Fox News Channel, that's got a lot of winning potential.

Instead of hot blondes the station would be full of Hueros/Hueras. Eric Estrada, Natalie Morales, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Oscar De La Hoya, George Zimmerman, Ricardo Montalban's urn, Antonio Villaraigosa, dude that looks like Eric Estrada on Channel 7...

VICENTE FOX NEWS CHANNEL
CRAZY LIKE A FOX AND ALSO WHITE LIKE THE FOXES THAT ARE SUPERIOR

fonds-ecran-animaux-ecran-renard-arctique-img.jpg

bobjustbob

Fox "news" viewers don't like California, I'm in shock, really I am.

You've got to admit that California has the stupidest laws in the world, not just in USA. It has been a spawning ground for lunatics getting elected into office for generations, not decades.

bobjustbob;8630no morYou've got to admit that California has the stupidest laws in the world said:
They are called progressives. Sodatax, no toys McDonalds and never check the constitution BEFORE it is place on an election ballot ie Prop 14.

they