• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wich state should be kicked ou of the US ? Voters' opinion

Fox News Poll: Voters reveal which state they want kicked out of the union

There’s lots of talk about it. Last month, Scotland voted against it. In 2013, some residents in California, Colorado and Maryland signed petitions to do it. And Texas has toyed with the idea off and on for years. What is “it”?

Secession!

But it’s a lot more talk than anything else, according to a Fox News national poll that asked voters if they would support their state splitting off from the United States. Just nine percent said they would.

The poll also gave people another option: What if you could boot other states out of the union?

Nearly twice as many -- 17 percent -- liked that idea.

Which state would be the first voted out? California. Of the voters willing to ditch a state or two, 53 percent pick the Golden State.

Next out the door is New York (25 percent), followed by Texas (20 percent) and Florida (11 percent). Respondents were allowed to name multiple states they wanted out of the union.

Democratic pollster Chris Anderson says voters who want to kick out a state appear to have presidential politics in mind.

“The top four states targeted for expulsion,” he observed, “are also the four most electorally rich states in the country.” Anderson conducts the Fox News poll with Republican pollster Daron Shaw, who for his part approvingly noted the first two states on the chopping block are solid blue.

One reason more Democratic states end up on the chopping block is Republicans (21 percent) are more likely than Democrats (13 percent) to want to vote a state out of the union.

In addition, Republicans (12 percent) and independents (13 percent) are three times as likely as Democrats (4 percent) to want their state to secede. Nearly one in four voters who are part of the Tea Party movement would vote for their state to split off (23 percent).

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 1,049 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from September 28-30, 2014. The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ers-reveal-which-state-want-kicked-out-union/

Kicking California, New York, Texas or Florida out of the US, that's what I call "biting the hand that feeds you". :facepalm:

bahodeme

Closed Account
I would have voted Mississippi off the island first.

New York would be the one I'd get rid of first. They've pretty much adopted a Communist government.

bahodeme

Closed Account
New York would be the one I'd get rid of first. They've pretty much adopted a Communist government.
Maybe. But I can think of a few good things out of N.Y. (Nathan's hot dogs, apples). Name me 1 thing that Mississippi contributed besides Mississippi Mud Pie.

I would never advocate for a state to leave the union. I would go so far as awakening Abraham Lincoln from the grave, so he can shoot the deserting state and drag it back into the union where it belongs.

Maybe. But I can think of a few good things out of N.Y. (Nathan's hot dogs, apples). Name me 1 thing that Mississippi contributed besides Mississippi Mud Pie.

It's a great state to show off you can spell it when you are in first grade! Other than that I've got nothing. ;)

bahodeme

Closed Account
It's a great state to show off you can spell it when you are in first grade! Other than that I've got nothing. ;)
I will admit I was saying "crooked letter, crooked letter...." while I was spelling it.
happy-smiley57.gif

Montana and Idaho.

Can call it TEA Party fail residents that can refine the Canadian tar sands for fuel with their own soverign lands to preach the Koch Bro's modern day master race.

Just need a excess bail out to the Koch Bros for them to prospect their claims on the new nation that I'm suggesting to be called "Blue Blood". We can dismantle your Ivy League schools and ship them west like Ford did moving historical buildings to Dearborn Village to keep up the "The Blue Blood" education in a new location with the original buildings :)

Just moved 2500 miles :).

And then people like Ace Boobtoucher gets to enforce things like correct grammar in this new nation! Give them the Dakotas also so they can frack the fuck out of land with the waste water going into the ground water. Nice move, but that is Hailbarton for you :).

And unchecked authority with the police!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
thats easy DELAWARE all of this countries problems would be gone tomorrow if delaware was gone

I'd move their in a fucking heartbeat. Except for Wilmington there are no slums. No sales tax. 3rd lowest property tax. Clean beaches that you don't have to pay for. Not only can you smoke, play a radio, and throw a Frisbee, you can camp overnight on them. They actually TAKE DOWN toll booths. Delaware Park, Dover Downs, Harrington Park, Ocean Downs. What's not to love?