• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why the people on this buss rule!!!

Why the people in this business rule!!!

Had an interesting thing happen today that i had to share with you guys. When i was the internext show there was a bunch of us sitting at a table behind the bar at the pool and one of the waitresses slipped while bringing out some drinks and fell hard. Immediately like 10 people got up to help her, ad a few of us cleaned up what she dropped while several others helped her to her feet and made sure she was ok..

This morning im having breakfast with an old client from a previous industry i was in and a similiar thing happened, a waitress took a hard fall while coming out of the kitchen and i immediately went over to help her and realized I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT UP. Even stranger was when i sat back down, the gentleman i was with looked at me kinda of strange, like i made him uncomfortable by helping her, like he was ignoring what happened just fine until i got up and forced him to realize another human being needed help that he was not willing to offer.

I am new to the buss, but i was blown away that the 'business of degenerates' as we've been called showed much greater concern for their fellow humans and took immediate action to make sure they were ok...such a contrast to this morning.

i had already had alot of confirmation through meeting some of you at the shows and talking to over the board that switching to this industry was the right thing for me, but now on a personal level, i couldn't be more proud of my felllow pervs...thats why your guys rule!!!:bowdown:

Last edited: