• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

why i am not a muslim

~ Muhammad ibn Zakariyā Rāzī (865 – 925 AD) a Persian physician, alchemist, chemist, philosopher, and scholar.

~ Alexis-Charles-Henri Clérel de Tocqueville (1805 – 1859)

~ André Servier

~ notable asshole, Bill Maher
~ Carl Jung

~ Edward Augustus Freeman (1823 – 1892)

`~ Edward Gibbon (1737 – 1794)

~ Frank Miller

~ Notable philosopher Gene Simmons

~ George Bernard Shaw
~ George Patton

~ Gerd Puin
~ John Adams
~ John R. Newman

~ Louis Bertrand

~ Manuel II Palaiologos or Palaeologus (1350 – 1425) Byzantine Emperor

~ notable asshole Samuel Longhorne Clemens

~ Michael Cook, Professor of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University

~ Omar Khayyam

Notable bullshitter Penn Jillette

~ Rabindranath Tagore

Islam deserves criticism on account of the logical consequences of its dogma, namely, that the murder of fellow human beings is to be rewarded with sensual pleasure in a hedonistic “Paradise”—a concept born in the fantasies of an Arab rebel some fourteen centuries ago. The religion of Mohammed is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the “prophet” are believed and followed.

~ notable asshole Richard Dawkins

~ Salman Rushdie

~ Sam Harris

~ Turan Dursun, formerly the Mufti of Sivas, before becoming an atheist and his eventual assassination.

~ William Ewart Gladstone

~ Wole Soyinka

~ Me.

You're such a racist.

“We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States.”
― Ann Coulter

Islam is a fundamentalist religion but it doesn't get the same scrutinity and criticism as christianity because of politcal correctness and bottom line, cowardice.

You can submerge a crucifix in a jar of urine and call it art and face no real consequence. Burn a koran and you will have numerous fatwas issued against you and millions of muslims calling for your death.

As much as I can't stand that piece of shit Bill Maher, he's right in this instance.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're such a racist.

“We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States.”
― Ann Coulter

Islam is a fundamentalist religion but it doesn't get the same scrutinity and criticism as christianity because of politcal correctness and bottom line, cowardice.

You can submerge a crucifix in a jar of urine and call it art and face no real consequence. Burn a koran and you will have numerous fatwas issued against you and millions of muslims calling for your death.

As much as I can't stand that piece of shit Bill Maher, he's right in this instance.

I love how that turned out when you tried to quote me.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
In regards to the Louis Bertrand quote about Arabs never inventing anything, or contributing anything to Greco-Latin civilization:

Range.—The original native population of coffee was in the highlands of Ethiopia with possible disjunct populations in nearby highland areas of Sudan and Kenya. All of those areas have been altered and under semicultivation for many years (Charrier and Berthaud 1985). Coffee was first cultivated by Arabs during the 14th century and introduced into the New World and much of the rest of the tropics during the 17th century (Smith 1985, Wrigley 1988).

http://www.fs.fed.us/global/iitf/pdf/shrubs/Coffea arabica.pdf#search=""Coffea Arabica" native"

Also:

The rise of coffee was rapid. Early in the 15th century, Arab slave traders brought home accounts of a wild plant that made goats lively. Not long after, Sufi mystics in Yemen were brewing up the roasted bean to stay awake during nocturnal religious rituals. (The same ritual drink — praised for making the mind nimble — was later adopted by Jewish mystics.)

By 1500, coffee was “the wine of Islam,” whose charms had spread through the Middle East. In 1599, the first Englishman drank a cup — and by 1700 there were 3,000 coffeehouses in London, one for every 200 people.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...email&utm_campaign=07_21_11%20(1)&utm_content

Ace Boobtoucher

So, coffee and terrorism? That doesn't seem like a whole lot to brag about.

Don't have time to answer all of the bullshit quotes Ace Dicksuker posted but one particulary shocked me due to its falsity :
Arabs have never invented anything except Islam... they have made absolutely no addition to the ancient heritage of Greco-Latin civilization.
Do you know that that digits you use everyday (1, 2, 3, etc...) are arabs ?
Without arab, we'll be still using roman digit (I, II, III, etc.). Without arabs, you'lle be writing MMXIV instead of 2014.
When Europe was dooming itsefl into the obscurantism of the medieval civilisation, the islamic civillisation improved medicine, maths, physics, astronomy (which was essential to navigators because they used the position of the stars to know where they were) architecture. Then when christians where to live close to muslims (after the creation of the crusader states or when christians reconquered Spain) they acquired most of muslims discoveries and it allows Europe to get out of Middle Age ans start Renaissance.
Without muslilms contribution to Astronomy, Christopher Colombus would probably not have been able to make his travels.

Saying that muslims never invented anything except Islam is the proof of a total ignorance of History

Ace Boobtoucher

That's the one thing you took away from all that. You are a close minded fool. And what a great way to bastardize my handle. Wow, you are so creative. Well done. I bet you're the pride of the Special Olympics in whatever shithole country you call home.

Nice fucking signature, douche bag. Again, proof that you're a closeted America lover. Cockfag.

Ace Boobtoucher

So many people can't live their childhood properly because of him [Muhammad]. So many people are sufferers of his disasters. So many people know what's right as wrong and what's wrong as right because they think the darkness that he chose exists. Human emotions and human creations haven't progressed in many ways, because of him.
~ Turan Dursun, formerly the Mufti of Sivas, before becoming an atheist and his eventual assassination.

This, to me, is the most edged criticism since it comes from someone of such a high rank within.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
― [NOBABE]Ann Coulter[/NOBABE]

Islam is such a small minority in the United States that they enjoy flying under the radar. I'm more than happy to bash Moose Limbs, as I am to bash any other fanatic be they atheistic, polytheistic, or monotheistic. And that goes for fanatics of any other type, too, feminists, gamers, goths, LGBT priders, stoners, birthers, bikers, racists, whatever, no one should get a free pass for their obsessive and extremist views or beliefs.

Nice fucking signature, douche bag. Again, proof that you're a closeted America lover. Cockfag.
I like what America used to stand for, what it meant ot other people back in the days the foubding father had truly had a vision. Unfortunately it has ben long time lost. 9/11 made cowards of you, effraid by anything that could come from outside the country, everything that is not a white christian American.

Islam is such a small minority in the United States that they enjoy flying under the radar. I'm more than happy to bash Moose Limbs, as I am to bash any other fanatic be they atheistic, polytheistic, or monotheistic. And that goes for fanatics of any other type, too, feminists, gamers, goths, LGBT priders, stoners, birthers, bikers, racists, whatever, no one should get a free pass for their obsessive and extremist views or beliefs.

I'm more than happy to have a live-and-let-live attitude with all of the above, regardless of how fanatical they are, the exception being those who feel it's necessary to KILL to get their point across. Like Maher said, there's just one faith that is doing that. Say what you want about bible-thumping fundamentalist christians, chances are extremely unlikely that they're going to kill you for offending their beliefs or even not believing as they do.

Another reason why I think liberals are full of shit or are just cowards who don't have the courage of their convictions - islam, and everything it represents should be an absolute anathema to everything the left claims to stand for (equality, women's rights, tolerance etc.) but they are like deer in the headlights stunned by political correctness and multiculturalism.

There’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith... obviously, most Muslim people are not terrorists. But ask most Muslim people in the world, if you insult the prophet, do you have what’s coming to you? It’s more than just a fringe element.

It [Islam] comes from a hate-filled holy book, the Quran, which is taken very literally by its people.

There is one religion in the world that kills you when you disagree with them and they say 'look, we are a religion of peace and if you disagree we'll f**king cut your head off, and nobody calls them on it -- there are very few people that will call them on it. It's like if Dad is a violent drunk and beats his kids, you don't blame [nobabe]the kid[/nobabe] because he set Dad off. You blame Dad because he's a violent drunk.

xfire

I'm more than happy to have a live-and-let-live attitude with all of the above, regardless of how fanatical they are, the exception being those who feel it's necessary to KILL to get their point across. Like Maher said, there's just one faith that is doing that. Say what you want about bible-thumping fundamentalist christians, chances are extremely unlikely that they're going to kill you for offending their beliefs or even not believing as they do.

Another reason why I think liberals are full of shit or are just cowards who don't have the courage of their convictions - islam, and everything it represents should be an absolute anathema to everything the left claims to stand for (equality, women's rights, tolerance etc.) but they are like deer in the headlights stunned by political correctness and multiculturalism.

I agree with your first paragraph. I take exception with your second paragraph. Why? Simple. Because as I mentioned in my previous post, they're such a small minority in the United States that they fly under the radar. What do you want liberals to do, talk more shit about muslims? Because that's really all that conservatives do that's any different, and hey, I talk shit about muslims, too, does that make me an exception to your "liberals are full of shit or cowards" rule?

I agree with your first paragraph. I take exception with your second paragraph. Why? Simple. Because as I mentioned in my previous post, they're such a small minority in the United States that they fly under the radar. What do you want liberals to do, talk more shit about muslims?

It's under the radar inasmuch as it's not being covered or downplayed. But yeah, talk more shit. That's a start. How about protests against how women are treated in the islamic world? There's always some cause du jour, why not that?

xfire

It's under the radar inasmuch as it's not being covered or downplayed. But yeah, talk more shit. That's a start. How about protests against how women are treated in the islamic world? There's always some cause du jour, why not that?

You ever watch Cenk Uygur and The Young Turks? He's talks about it all the time, and has been for years.

I like what America used to stand for, what it meant ot other people back in the days the foubding father had truly had a vision. Unfortunately it has ben long time lost. 9/11 made cowards of you, effraid by anything that could come from outside the country, everything that is not a white christian american.

...and when Tom Jefferson (the traitor) owned slaves. Ahhh...there are always the good ol' days.

Ace Boobtoucher

Having a dog as a pet is prohibited in Islam. In fact, if a Muslim keeps a dog as a pet God will take away some heavenly reward for his good deeds. That right there is enough for me to distrust these fuckers. Well, that and the whole "A horse is of greater value than a woman" thing.

Having a dog as a pet is prohibited in Islam. In fact, if a Muslim keeps a dog as a pet God will take away some heavenly reward for his good deeds. That right there is enough for me to distrust these fuckers. Well, that and the whole "A horse is of greater value than a woman" thing.

Yeah, I was told from someone who served in Iraq that dogs are looked at as vermin and unclean animals over there. Iraqi soldiers were dumbfounded to see American personnel befriending and adopting stray dogs. Say what you want about the U.S.A, we love our dogs.

And no, not all cultures are equal; some are better than others. Shocking, right?