• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Hillary Will Likely Win The White House

If the next President of USA will be female,

http://www.larryflynt.com/larry-flynt-endorses-hillary-clinton/

then hopefully she has courage to tell Saudi Arabian government that
even being the World's largest oil exporter is no excuse to violate
any human rights

https://richarddawkins.net/2015/08/...s-terrorism-bans-all-criticism-of-government/

Why so wealthy country can't take Muslim refugees?

http://www.unhcr.org/55eed5d66.html

who are not interested in Western lifestyle.

I don't like burqa, I rather prefer dresses like this:

http://www.missosology.org/category/regional/العربية/

What is state of freedom of religion (or freedom from religion) in
countries where Muslims rule?

Christmas party ban should also mean veil ban. For eguality.

I was there:

http://cms.hommaforum.org/index.php...deolla-ja-kuvina&catid=3:tapahtumia&Itemid=11

well, it seems objective sources are generally saying hillary "won" in terms of her benghazi committee testimony

it was funny seeing that clown trey gowdy when asked what new information they had obtained when questioning her

he was speechless for a bit, the said err, hmmm, well some of jimmy jordan's questioning, well we knew some of that already, in terms of her testimony i don't think that she testified that much differently today than she has previously

after all the cost and effort of this hearing, and asking hillary 300+ questions that was the best they had - what a complete failure!

the gop truly are a bizarre mixture of varying degrees of hubris, greed, foolishness, bigotry, vindictiveness and stubbornness

watch this space for hillary's poll numbers improving after she took this opportunity to look calm and presidential

:)

That won't stop them from doing it over and over again. Jason Chaffetz came out and admitted that all of the investigations into PP have come up empty so far, therefore the only logical thing to do is to keep having more of them. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's starting to look like with the way they push these partisan investigations, the frustratingly slow middle in America are finally starting to figure out who's really been doing the raping all these years.

images.png

The big problem with that idiotic quote Boob, is that Obama wasn't elected because he's black, and he is not responsible for the disaster that is the current US government. He spent far too long trying to compromise with a bunch of people who said at the very start that they would never work with him no matter what. People who aren't stupid and live in the real world (2 things that don't apply to you) know that.

Remember when BC used to pretend he was logic and fact driven, and try to convince us all that he wasn't a rabid, insane, Limbaugh parroting waste of space? Glad those days are over.

georges

Staff member
As usual Iceman, the Hillary fanboy thinks she will win. Keep dreaming after 8 fucking years of Obama Notrauma, time to send her where she blongs,behind bars in Gitmo

glad to see no one has argued that gowdy and co. had any success when interrogating hillary,

and didn't make themselves and this endless re-examing of benghazi seem any less stupid and hopeless

and therefore that we can all see that, despite the best wishes of right wingers, hillary acquitted herself well

:D

The general consensus does seem to be that the latest farce has done more to help than hinder her presidential chances.

glad to see no one has argued that gowdy and co. had any success when interrogating hillary,

and didn't make themselves and this endless re-examing of benghazi seem any less stupid and hopeless

and therefore that we can all see that, despite the best wishes of right wingers, hillary acquitted herself well

:D

There were only about 2 pages of me and others discussing that very thing .
Let's see how well she acquits herself when the FBI release their findings. But Mr. Jordan performed rather well when he dismantled her on her YouTube video claim. One thing that should also be mentioned, this committee was formed 17 months ago long before she announced her candidacy and she was "private citizen" Hillary. Hard to drive down poll numbers or sabatoge a presidential campaign when one hasn't been announced yet.

Ever wonder why you Euro twits are always consumed with the USA and we could care less about what you are doing? It's because you don't matter :1orglaugh

this committee was formed 17 months ago long before she announced her candidacy and she was "private citizen" Hillary. Hard to drive down poll numbers or sabatoge a presidential campaign when one hasn't been announced yet.

He's got a point, at that time, nobody on the planet could have possibly had any inkling that Hillary might run.

we could care less about what you are doing?

FFS. As if you didn't sound stupid enough from all the shit you mean to say. :facepalm:

... and we could care less about what you are doing? It's because you don't matter :1orglaugh

so you do care a bit about what we're doing?

but then you say we don't matter - that seems a bit of a contradiction

is that the case, or are you just a dumb ass that doesn't know how to correctly use the english language :facepalm:

In terms of the just hearing i think she did what she had to do and she came out well. In the long term it's the FBI investigation that she ultimately needs to win. But even some conservatives think she came out on top in the hearing

“In terms of the narrative on Benghazi, there was no major new development that rocked her side of the story, that changes this in some way. What you have here is another big test for Hillary Clinton, and another big test that she appears to have passed.”
-Ed Henry-Fox News

"A hearing billed as an epic, High Noon-style confrontation, instead turned out to be a somewhat interesting look at a few limited aspects of the Benghazi affair. In other words, no big deal. And that is very, very good news for Hillary Clinton."
-Byron York-Washington Examiner

"Sorry, Republicans, Clinton Won the Benghazi Hearing. Republicans had one last great chance to get some answers from the former secretary of state, and they failed"
-Ashe Schow-Washington Examiner

It was all a political spectacle. God bless Trey Gowdy for trying to learn the facts and understand what happened. But the rest of it was just a carnival road show of back bench congresscritters playing to the cameras and Hillary Clinton working hard to play persecuted victim.
-Erick Erickson-Red State

"Jesus, I spend half my day criticizing Hillary Clinton and even I find this set of questions embarrassing"
-Jazz Shaw-Hotair.com

"In terms of her testimony? I don't know that she testified that much differently today than she has the previous time she testified."
-Trey Gowdy

so you do care a bit about what we're doing?

but then you say we don't matter - that seems a bit of a contradiction

is that the case, or are you just a dumb ass that doesn't know how to correctly use the english language :facepalm:
. In the world of grammatical errors it is a common one and is not the only one I will make from time to time.

I'll still put my academic pedigree, typos, grammatical errors and all up against yours any day.

But to clarify,We couldn't care less about what you are doing.

Now about those teeth of yours...

you didn't include a space between the comma and "We" which you also incorrectly capitalized.

I blame it on auto correct. I need to go back to my computer. I also blame it on Animus . Fuck auto corrected it even corrected auto correct to "auto corrected" It corrected Animus and capitalized Animus..fuckvitvdidvit again! I meant fuck it did it again.. Fuck it!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
capitalized Animus..fuckvitvdidvit again! I meant fuck it did it again.. Fuck it!

I want a pronunciation on the auto-correct version. fuck vit v did vit fuck vit v did vit. I'm going to learn to say that and use it out in public.

I want a pronunciation on the auto-correct version. fuck vit v did vit fuck vit v did vit. I'm going to learn to say that and use it out in public.

I think that is a spacevbar issue. See there it is again! A "v" where a space is supposed to be. Fuck vit is some German slang. Gotta be Supa's fault. Wait! Can I blame Obama?