• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Has "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez Not Been Executed?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The Death Penalty in California is strange. Occasionally someone gets put down but no one as bad as Richard Ramirez. He operated for 2 years(1984-85) and killed 14 people, many incredibly sadistically physically as well as psychologically.

Why is he still alive? He couldn't still have more appeals, could he?

Damn, what's with all the execution threads here lately? Are we really that bloodthirsty? Is it because Halloween is right around the corner?

To answer your question, I don't know, good question...so that doesn't help.

Damn, what's with all the execution threads here lately? Are we really that bloodthirsty? Is it because Halloween is right around the corner?

To answer your question, I don't know, good question...so that doesn't help.

Lots of people in LA want him thrown up on a pike which would allow his blood to run out for us to drink.

georges

Staff member
he should have been shot with a 500 magnum bullet in the head point blank range a long time ago.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
The average death row inmate in the United States spends over a decade waiting to die. The average death row inmate in California spends almost 25 years. Between the multiple appeals (all of which take a very long time), and California's ever changing legal quagmire as far as capital punishment is concerned, they'd probably be better off just abolishing it all together.

Right now they are in a state-level legal debate as to whether their methods of execution are constitutional, as well as a separate debate on the constitutionality of capital punishment in general. And in the meantime, they keep sentencing people to death, while never actually executing anyone.

Consider the fact that since 1978 there have only been 13 executions in the state of California; and currently the state has over 700 people on death row, yet there hasn't been an execution since 2006.

When Ramirez was fianlly caught they found him being beaten by an angry mob in East LA. In hindsight the police probably should have just let the mob finish what they started.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yeah what this guy said above me.

Isn't Manson still eating off my tax dollars? I personally don't feel anyone should be executed before Charlie.

Well...

maybe Ramirez, but he's about the only exception.

Manson's death sentence was commuted to life witout parole when California abolished the death penalty in 1972. As far as I know it stayed that way when they reinstated it, so he's not even on death row.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The Death Penalty in California is strange. Occasionally someone gets put down but no one as bad as Richard Ramirez. He operated for 2 years(1984-85) and killed 14 people, many incredibly sadistically physically as well as psychologically.

Why is he still alive? He couldn't still have more appeals, could he?

He should have been sent to the electric chair a long time ago.

Dahmer was not sentenced to death either. He should have been.

Of course, georges' constant references to Magnums is really all about is this ...

That's whose weapon he'd like to unload :D

:facepalm:

The average death row inmate in the United States spends over a decade waiting to die. The average death row inmate in California spends almost 25 years.

That has to stop.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I've always wondered about this myself, a big reason is because it costs big money to give these guys the chair. I'm not joking the cost of Capitol Punishment is anywhere from 1.5 million to 3 million to put one prisoner to death!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Rose Bird, Former and now for some unknown reason re-elected Governor Moonbeam... Fucked up and retarded California. That's why.

The average death row inmate in the United States spends over a decade waiting to die. The average death row inmate in California spends almost 25 years. Between the multiple appeals (all of which take a very long time), and California's ever changing legal quagmire as far as capital punishment is concerned, they'd probably be better off just abolishing it all together.

Right now they are in a state-level legal debate as to whether their methods of execution are constitutional, as well as a separate debate on the constitutionality of capital punishment in general. And in the meantime, they keep sentencing people to death, while never actually executing anyone.

Consider the fact that since 1978 there have only been 13 executions in the state of California; and currently the state has over 700 people on death row, yet there hasn't been an execution since 2006.

When Ramirez was fianlly caught they found him being beaten by an angry mob in East LA. In hindsight the police probably should have just let the mob finish what they started.

I'm for the Death Penalty as long as death is involved. California is very inefficient in carrying out this ultimate justice. Probably better to abolish the Death Penalty here putting the inmates in GenPop so they look over their shoulders every day just like everyone else. Hello Scott Peterson.

Dahmer was not sentenced to death either. He should have been.

Dahmer sentenced himself to death. Dahmer was a bad man but had no where near the evil intent Ramirez had. Ramirez was a brutal sadist but Dahmer was more pathetic and desperately lonely.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm for the Death Penalty as long as death is involved.

Also, rape and a few other things.
Some people just need to go.

Dahmer sentenced himself to death. Dahmer was a bad man but had no where near the evil intent Ramirez had. Ramirez was a brutal sadist but Dahmer was more pathetic and desperately lonely.

Premeditation was involved.

Lonely or not his crimes warranted the death penalty.